IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form has not been released yet. The application form will be released soon on the official website of NTA. Indra Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) B.Ed 2020 is conducted by National Test Agency(NTA). It is a national level entrance exam conducted twice in a year to offer admissions to the candidates in the B.Ed programmes. Candidates must go through the whole article to get all the details regarding IGNOU B.Ed application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, result, and so on.
- IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application form has not been released yet.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2020
from the official website of NTA. Check all the essential details regarding IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Registration form in the given mentioned points:
- Candidates can apply in online mode on the official website of IGNOU.
- Candidates have to register themselves before filling the application form.
- Candidates have filled the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidates must take the print out of application form.
- No change of category shall be considered from the candidate after the submission of Entrance form.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances except the provision of refund of the admission fee.
IGNOU B.Ed Application Fees
- Candidates have to 600/- as IGNOU B.EdRegistration Fee through online mode.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through online mode by using Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates secure at least 55% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates must pass Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization
in Science and Mathematics
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government.
- Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow candidates will be provided as per the University Rules
The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed:
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
Candidates should check the category wise reservation for the admission which is mention given below:
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat|
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 paper pattern in the given mentioned table so that they have an idea about the exam paper structure:
IGNOU B.ED 2020 Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Section ||2(A and B)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 marks for every correct answer|
Candidates can check the subject wise questions and marks distribution:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Logical and Analytical reasoning||20||20|
|Subject(Science, Mathematics, Social Science, English and Hindi)||20||20|
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must check the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 syllabus which is mention below:
Logical & Analytical and Reasoning
- Number Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding - decoding
- Blood relation
- Logical reasoning (Syllogism, question-based on the statement)
- None verbal
Teaching-Learning & the School
- Aptitude and Development of Student
- Child-Centered and Progressive Education
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Fundamentals and Principle of Education
- Inclusive Education
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
- Reading comprehension
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrase
- Basic grammar
Educational & General Awareness
- Political science
- Social science/ Current affairs
- Social Studies: History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science, Current affairs, etc. are mostly asked in the exam.
- Science: In this subject, questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- English/Hindi: The questions in both these subjects are related to Grammar, Reading Ability, Word Usage, etc.
- Mathematics: The topics in Mathematics related to Arithmetics, Number system, simplification, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the information related to IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card in the given below data:
- Admit card is available in the online mode only on the official website.
- Candidates can log in with their user id and password.
- Enter the all required information correctly.
- Candidates must check every detail carefully.
- Candidates must take the print out of admitting card for examination.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring good in the examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an essential aspect as what candidate studied becomes faded, which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Result
Candidates can check their IGNOU B.Ed result 2020 on the official website. Authority will soon release the date of the declaration of result on their website. Given below are some information regarding the IGNOU B.Ed result:
- NTA announce the result on their website only
- Candidates need to download the result which is in the form of PDF which consists the information of the qualifying candidates.
- Candidates should obtain the minimum prescribed marks for admission.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Counselling
NTA conducts the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 counselling process after the announcement of the result through online mode. The candidates who meet the cutoff criterion are shortlisted for the counselling. As per the exam, all necessary documents including academic certificates, identity proof, work experience certificate (if applicable), etc. will be verified. After that, candidates can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the course fee.
Documents Required at Counseling
- Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Certificates
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Exam Centres
The candidates can check below the exam centres where the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 exam is to be held:
|Guwahati||Naharlagun / Itanagar||Visakhapatnam|
|Manipal / Udipi||Mysuru||Thrissur|
|Ghaziabad||Noida / Gr Noida ||Agra|
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Highlights
Candidates should go through the given below table of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam basic information:
IGNOU B.Ed or Indra Gandhi National Open University B.Ed
National Test Agency (NTA)
NTA Official website
Online (Computer Based Test)
To offer admission in B.Ed
National Test Agency
National Test Agency is a government agency that has been established in 2017 to conduct entrance exam for higher education institute. It has been approved by the Union Council of Minister. Vineet Joshi is appointed as the first director-general of the agency. NTA office is in Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. NTA conducts the Various exam to offer admission in engineering, medical, pharmacy, management, Delhi University and college or university teaching and fellowship.