IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria must be followed by all candidates to get admission in B.Ed programs. The exam is organized at the National level twice a year. The Indira Gandhi National Open University will announce the dates for its B.Ed entrance exam soon. The aspirants must fulfill the eligibility before filling the Application Form to appear in the exam. Applicants can know the other details regarding the eligibility of the IGNOU B.Ed entrance 2021.
Re-registration for January 2021 session is open now on the official website of IGNOU. The last date of Re-registration is 15 January 2021.
to apply for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Re-registration.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must follow the eligibility criteria for IGNOU B.Ed 2021
if they will be found ineligible at any point in time the authority can cancel the candidature. The candidates can check the other details below in the given points:
- Must have a score of 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity.
- Should have a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Those who are trained in-service teachers in elementary education are eligible.
- Candidates who have completed a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.
Educational Qualifications Awarded By Private Institutions
Any educational qualification awarded by the Private Universities established under the provisions of the “Chhattisgarh Niji Kshetra Vishwavidyalaya (Sthapana Aur Viniyaman), Adhiniyam, 2002” are not considered for admission to any Academic Programme in IGNOU.
Points to be noted for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility
The applicants must keep in mind the below points to be eligible for the entrance exam:
- Only those candidates whose results are declared and qualified at the time of submitting the entry form are eligible for this exam.
- Diploma in Education (DPE) through Open and Distance Learning (ODL), Diploma in Elementary Education (DEIEd) Programme, or any other teacher education program completed through ODL will not be considered as a teacher education program for admission to B.Ed. (ODL). NCTE has mandated completion of a teacher education program through face-to-face mode only for admission to B.Ed. (ODL).
- Along with other requisite certificates, a candidate should also submit a Certificate & Marksheet of completion of a teacher education program through face-to-face mode duly recognized by NCTE(National Council for Teacher Education).
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Central List will be considered.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Reservation
The IGNOU University provides reservation of seats for Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and a non-creamy layer of OBC, Economically Weaker Sections, (as notified by MHRD vide OM 12-4/019- U1 dated January 2019), War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants, and Physically Handicapped earners, as per the Government of India rules, for admission to its various programs.
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat|