IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form will be released by the National Testing Agency. IGNOU is a University Level examination for candidates who want to get admission into B.Ed. degree at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). IGNOU B.Ed. is conducted once a year. The exam is conducted in April, every year. IGNOU B.Ed. is also known as Indira Gandhi National Open University, Bachelor of Education. Candidates can read the essential information concern with the IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam 2021 Application Form from the given mentioned article.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the important dates related to IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form.
|Application start date||March 2021|
|Application last date||March 2021|
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
Candidates must read the information carefully before applying. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode and Offline mode too.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Documents Required for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of IGNOU B.Ed-2021 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking and in offline mode via cash at the regional centres. Application fee for various courses is given below:
The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Online Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for IGNOU B.Ed-2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors.
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of National
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Click “Submit”
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
Step 2: Log in
- Login to your account using the received registration number and password.
Step 3: Enter Personal Details:
- Enter more personal details such as father’s name, mother’s name, alternate contact etc.
- Enter the address with all details from flat no. to town to city.
- Save and Move forward.
Step 4: Enter Education Details:
- Enter all the qualification details carefully.
Step 5: Upload Documents:
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 6: Fees Payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 7: Confirmation Page
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
How to fill the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Offline Application Form?
Candidates can check the process of IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Offline Application Form process from the given below information:
Step 1-Application Form:
- Buy the form from the officials at the centre or download it from the official website.
- Fill in all the details carefully and cross-check all the details.
- Attach all the academic qualification mark sheets and certificates and the candidate’s recent colour photograph.
Step 3-Fees Payment:
- The fee payment can be done via cash at the regional centre or a demand draft in favour of “IGNOU” payable at the city of regional centre can be drawn.
- Dispatch the application form, documents and demand draft to the regional centre of the city.