PMECE 2021 i.e. Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination will be conducted on in the month of November 2021 tentatively. It will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This exam is organized at the state level annually. There is no age limit to apply for this exam. On qualifying for the PMECE 2021 examination the aspirants can get admission into diploma programs of pharmacy course & para-medical course. Candidates can check the below-given article to know more about Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Examination 2021.
PMECE 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details of PMECE 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||No official notification announces yet|
PMECE 2021 Important Dates
Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam Date 2021
|Events|| Dates (tentative)|
|Application start date||September 2021|
|Application last date||September 2021|
|Admit card||November 2021|
|Exam date||November 2021|
PMECE 2021 Application form
Jharkhand Paramedical application form 2021 will be made available on the official website.
- The candidate is advised to read all the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- The form can be filled in only via online mode. No other mode will be introduced for form filling.
- The applicant must file the form correctly with all relevant details only.
- Incomplete registration will be rejected.
- The candidate must take a printout of the registration form for further process.
PMECE 2021 Application Fee
Given-below the Category-wise Registration fee for Jharkhand Paramedical 2020.
PMECE 2021 Exam Fee
|Category||Fee in Rs|
|General/Economically Weaker /BC – I/BC – II||900/-|
Mode of Payment
- The applicant has to pay fees through the payment gateway ( Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Application Fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
PMECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check PMECE 2021 eligibility requirements below in the given points:
- The candidate must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 (Science) or equivalent examination. [I.Sc. / 10+2 (Science) or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Appearing applicant can also apply but they will have to pass the examination before the date of Counselling.
- For the Pharmacy course, the minimum age should be 17 years & there is no age limit for other courses.
- There is no age limit to apply for 1 Year certificate in Dresser Course.
PMECE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidate must check the exam pattern before starting preparing for PMECE 2021.
Jharkhand Paramedical Exam Pattern 2021
|Type of Questions||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Total no. questions||50|
(+1) for the right answer
(-0.25) for the wrong answer
Intermediate level Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Physics, Russian Science, Biology
Note- If an applicant mark more then option for each question, then it will be treated as invalid & marked under wrong answers.
PMECE 2021 Syllabus
Here you can get the information regarding the syllabus & topics in two different levels, which are 10+2 & 10th level.
- For Intermediate/10+2- Physics, Chemistry & Maths & for PCB stream: Physics, Chemistry & Biology. From each subject, there will 50-50 questions.
- For 10th- Maths, Science & General Knowledge, from each 50-50 questions will be there in the examination.
PMECE 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidate can check the Preparation tips from below-given points to prepare well
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old sample papers as much possible.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Don't take the stress and stay calm.
PMECE 2021 Admit Card
That applicant who will participate in the Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam registration process along with all the rules will be called for the next stage.
- Selected applicants will be called for the entrance exam for which the PMECE 2021 admit card of the candidates will be issued.
- The hall ticket of the applicant will be released online on the official website.
- No candidate will be sent the admit card through the post
- The applicant must carry their admit card with them on the day of the entrance exam.
- That applicant who does not take the admit card with them will not be given entry to the examination center.
PMECE 2021 Answer Key
JCECE Board will release the answer key of JCECE PMECE 2021 according to the schedule after the examination gets over.
- Candidates who will attend the JCECE Para Medical Entrance Competitive Exam 2021 will be able to check the answer key from the official website.
- The answer keys shall be provided by the conducting body which helps the candidates to cross-check the correct answers, individual performance & to calculate the score of the JCECE PMECE 2021.
PMECE 2021 Result
The conducting body will declare the PMECE 2021 Result on the official website after the Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2021 gets over as per the schedule & according to the instructions.
- The result which contains the names & roll number of the deserved qualified & shortlisted candidates of JCECEB PMECE 2020 examination.
- Candidates will be notified regarding the PMECE 2021 Result as per the schedule.
JCECEB PMECE 2021 Tie Breaking Criteria
In case 2 or more candidates will score equal marks, then the following inter-site merit criteria will be applied to offer rank to the deserving candidates:
- Candidates with more marks in Physics are ranked higher.
- if tie will still exist then the candidates with more marks in Chemistry are ranked higher.
- The older candidate is ranked higher.
PMECE 2021 Merit List
The merit list shall be published on the official website of JCECEB once the prescribed examination gets over. As it is already mentioned that the merit list contains names & other relevant information of all the shortlisted & examination qualified candidates. The merit list will be published by the Jharkhand govt. as per the schedule.
PMECE 2021 Counselling
Candidates who will be passed in Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020 will be called for counselling.
- Notification of the Counselling process will be made available on the official website.
- Also, the applicant whose name will appear in the merit list, those candidates will be called for the next stage.
- After which the selected applicant will be called for counselling. In counselling, candidates have to take all their documents.
- After this, the applicant has to go to the prescribed college and collect the fees and complete the admission process.
- Candidates can download the counselling schedule from the download section on the website.
PMECE 2021 Highlights
Given below the major points of the Jharkhand Para-Medical entrance exam 2021:
|Exam Name||PMECE 2021|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|PMECE Official Website||http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admission in para-medical programmes|
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
was constituted under Section 85 of the Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Government. The Government has constituted the Member of Board for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters in light of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Act. 2000