PMECE Application Form 2021 to be released online on by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted for admissions into para-medical courses. PMECE is a state-level examination conducted only once every year. The exam will be conducted through the pen-paper mode and the application form has to be filled only in the online mode. The following article will give clear information about PMECE 2021 Application Form.
PMECE 2021 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the Paramedical Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
PMECE 2021 Tentative Dates
|Events ||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of application form||To be Announced|
|Last date for submission of application forms||To be Announced|
|Date of examination||To be Announced|
PMECE 2021 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the PMECE 2021 application form:
- The candidate can fill the PMECE online application form on the official website made available then.
- Candidates must fulfil all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the PMECE application form.
- For filling the application form, candidates are advised keeping all the mentioned documents/certificates with them.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details properly in the application form then only the amdit card will be issued.
- Candidates are required to submit the application fee for the PMECE Application form 2021.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the PMECE 2021 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the PMECE 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the PMECE application form 2021 which are given below:
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Qualifying exam rank card
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
How to Apply for PMECE 2020?
Candidate must follow all the mentioned steps to fill PMECE online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate shall visit the JCECEB official website to fill the PMECE online application form.
- Step 2: Candidate have to fill the application form and the details to fill in PMECE 2021 application form are listed below:-
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Residential status
- Whether EWS or not
- Whether PwD or not
- Annual family income
- Aadhar number
- Course name
- E-mail id
- Mobile number
- Exam City Choices
- Whether need tuition waiver scheme or not
- The last examination qualified
- Pass status
- Name of the board/university
- Year of passing
- Roll number
- Obtained marks
- Name of the institute/college address
- State / UT
- Pin code
- Mobile number
Step 3: Press on the"Save and Next" button.
3. Upload Documents, photographs, and signature in the mentioned size & format
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||15 kb to 100 kb|
|Scanned Signature||JPG// JPEG||1 kb to 30 kb|
|Left-hand impression||JPG/ JPEG||1 kb to 30 kb|
4. Click on the "Save and Next" button.
5. Pay the Application Fee:-
| BC-I / BC-II/Unreserved/ EWS Category||Rs. 900/-|
|ST/SC/Female (if Jharkhand domicile)||Rs. 450/-|
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
6. Take the printout of the Application Form.
PMECE 2021 Admit Card
PMECE admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination center. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the PMECE exam hall.