PMECE 2020 Admit Card will be released online on the official website. Paramedical Entrance Test Admit Card will be released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. PMECE Admit Card will be available for download the admit card by entering their Login ID and password from the website and have to bring it to the examination center. Admit Card for the paramedical program will be generated only after the successful submission of the Application Form. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about PMECE 2020 Admit Card.
PMECE 2020 Admit card Important dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding PMECE 2020 Admit card:-
|Admit Card Available||The second week of August 2020|
|Exam Date 2020||The Last Week of August 2020|
PMECE Admit Card 2020
The candidate makes sure to check all instructions for PMECE admit card which is given in the list below:
- PMECE admit card will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to enter the Login credentials to generate hall tickets.
- Candidates advised carrying the print copy of the PMECE 2020 in the exam hall.
- Candidates must join 30 mins early before the entrance exam timing at the PMECE 2020 test centers for the entry and the admit card verification.
Documents Carry with PMECE Admit Card 2020
The candidates have to take the documents with them at the examination hall are mentioned below:
- PMECE 2020 Admit Card
- ID proof
How to Download PMECE 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download PMECE 2020 admit Card which is described below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the JCECEB official website.
- Step 2: Press on the PMECE 2020 Admit Card link.
- Step 3: Entering the login credentials such as login id and password.
- Step 4: Press on the "Submit" button.
- Step 5: PMECE admit card will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: Download and take the print out of the PMECE 2020 admit card pdf.
Details in PMECE 2020 Admit Card
The details which will appear on PMECE Hall Ticket is given in the list below:
- Candidates Name
- Birth Date
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Exam Venue
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidates Address
- Candidates Signature
- Physical Disability
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Time
- Exam Day Instructions
Note: If any Candidates caught with anything from the above list and discrepancy on PMECE 2020 day may lead to cancellation of the candidate's exam.
Things Not to Carry in PMECE 2020 Examination Hall:
Check the mentioned items below:-
- Log Tables
- Log Books
- Mobile Phones
- Any printed/written items
PMECE 2020 Result
The PMECE result of 2020 will be announced online on the official website. The PMECE scorecard will be released after the release of the PMECE answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counselling session for the PMECE admission process.