JCECE 2021 Result will be declared in the fourth week of June 2021 tentatively. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will declare the result on the website. Authority will also release the combined category-wise merit list. Candidates have to enter their roll no to check the result. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about JCECE 2021 result.
JCECE 2021 Result Dates
Applicants can check the important dates regarding the JCECE 2021 Result form the below-given table:
Dates foe JCECE Result 2021
|JCECE 2021 Examination||Last week of May 2021|
|Release of JCECE 2021 Answer Key||Second week of June 2021|
|JCECE Result 2021 declaration||Last week of June 2021|
Official dates will be notify soon.
JCECE 2021 Result
JCECE 2021 Result will be declared in the fourth week of June on the official website. Check the points mention below for JCECE Result 2021 to know more:
- Before declaring the result, the authority will also publish the answer key on the same day of the exam after completion of it.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation of the answer sheet or result.
- The board will prepare the combined merit list and also category-wise merit list based on marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
- Authority will not send the result through the post or any other mode.
- Candidate must take a print of the result for future references.
How to Download JCECE 2021 Result?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the JCECE 2021 result.
Step 1: Visit the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link "result".
Step 3: Select the exam for which the candidate wants to check the result.
Step 4: Enter roll no of the candidate.
Step 5: JCECE 2021 result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Save and take a print of the result for further process.
JCECE 2021 Merit List
JCECEB 2021 Merit List will be prepared for all the appeared and selected candidates in JCECE 2021.
- Candidates securing higher marks in the entrance exam will be given a higher rank in the merit list.
- At the time of the preparation of the JCECE 2021 merit list two or more candidates scores the same marks then the authority will follow the tie-breaking criteria for selecting the candidates.
- The qualified candidate will be called for the counselling.
JCECE 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In the case of two candidates securing same marks then the authority will follow the tie-breaking criteria to resolve the tie. Given below is the JCECE 2021 Tie-breaking criteria:
For B.V.Sc. and A.H. and B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) Stream
- Firstly the candidates scoring higher marks in Biology in the examination will be given preference in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists then the candidates having higher marks in Chemistry in the examination will be considered in the merit list.
- Again if the tie still exists then the candidate older in age will be given preference.
- If the tie continues then the candidate whose name’s alphabet comes first in the English alphabets will be considered over the other candidate.
For B.Sc (Hons.) (Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) and B.Tech (Dairy Technology) Stream
- Candidates having higher marks in Physics in the examination will be preferred over the other candidates.
- If the tie still exists then the candidates having higher marks in Chemistry in the examination will be given preferences over the other candidates.
- Then the older candidate will be considered in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists then the candidate whose name’s alphabet 1st comes in the English alphabets will be given preference in the merit list.
JCECE 2021 Reservation Criteria
Given below is the course-wise JCECE 2021 Reservation criteria:
Course-wise reservation criteria for JCECE 2021
|Name of the course||The extent of Physical Disability for consideration|
|B.H.M.S.||Disability between 50% to 70% i.e. Locomotory disability of lower limbs. If seats are remaining vacant, the Applicant with the Locomotory disability between 40% to 50%|
|B.V. Sc. & A.H.||Minimum 40% Visually handicapped|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||Minimum 40% Visually handicapped or hearing disability|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry||Minimum 40% Visually handicapped|
Reservation criteria given above is according to the previous year.
JCECE 2021 Counselling
JCECE 2021 Counselling will start after the declaration of result. Qualified candidate, can participate in the counselling round. Authority will notify regarding the counselling through the newspaper and also by releasing notification on its official site. There will be two round of JCECE 2021 Counselling which are mentioned below:
In the first round, all the qualified applicants can appear for counselling. The seats in the top colleges will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank in the merit list.
After the admission of all the selected applicants, if there is any seat left then the other appeared applicants of JCECE 2021 will be called for the counselling as per their marks and rank in the qualifying entrance exam.