AFMC Nursing 2020 exam date has been held on 11 September 2020. The admit card has made accessible on 31 August 2020. It is also known as Armed Forces Medical College Nursing 2020 conducted by Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) at National level. On qualifying this exam the candidates are offered admissions into four years of B.Sc. Nursing course. Armed Forces Medical College Nursing admission is done on the basis of written exam and interview. AFMC Nursing exam is conducted only for female candidates and this time there are 220 seats for admission. Interested candidate can go through the following article for more details like AFMC eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and much more regarding AFMC Nursing 2020.
- AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam date has been postponed due to COVID-19. New Exam Date is 11 September 2020.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding AFMC Nursing 2020 result is given below:
- Result of AFMC Nursing 2020 will be declared by the Indian Army.
- The AFMC result will be made available through online mode.
- The score of AFMC will be available soon after the exam will be get over.
- Candidates will have to login by entering their roll number and date of birth to check their score obtained in the exam.
- The selected candidates after result declaration will be called for participating in the further interview process.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of result & keep it till the admission process.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Merit List
The vital information regarding AFMC Nursing Merit List 2020 is given below:
- The final result will be in the form AFMC Nursing 2020 merit list.
- Merit List will be based on combined merit of written exam, medical fitness test and interview.
- Each candidate must clear the medical fitness test.
- The final merit list will be published on the official website after completing all the admission related events.
- The candidates will be notified through email regarding selection in AFMC.
- Candidates successfully clear all the stages will be given admission into AFMC.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Counselling
AFMC Nursing 2020 Counselling will be held after the written examination result.
- Candidates will get a call for counselling process based on the merit list.
- The counselling process of AFMC will be comprised of Interview, Group Discussion (GD) and Medical fitness test.
Candidates will have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling for verification:
- Class 10th certificate (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th or equivalent certificate
- Admit card of class 12th (for appearing candidates)
- Character certificate from gazette officer
- 10 coloured passport size photographs
- Admit card (interview)
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Gap certificate (if required)
- NCC certificate (if applicable)
- Army dependent certificate (if necessary)
- Sports participation certificate (national, state, district, college or school level)
AFMC Nursing 2020 Seat Matrix
In all, there are 6 Colleges of Nursing in Pune, New Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Asvini, Bangalore. The distribution of seats in these colleges is as shown below.
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
AFMC Nursing 2020 Admission
The vital information regarding AFMC Nursing Admission is given below:
- AFMC will conduct the AFMC Admission Process. Selected candidates for B.Sc. Nursing training will grant permanent & Short Service Commission (SSC) in the ratio of 60:40 on their merit list.
- Candidates whose all documents will be verified will get final admission. All candidates who will get admission will have to pay the admission fee of the year 2020. Classes will begin after the interview conducted by AFMC.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card is given below:
- Armed Forces Medical College has released the admit card on 31 August 2020.
- Aspirants will have to log in using username & password to download the admit card.
- Admit card of AFMC 2020 will be made available through online mode.
- The hall card will contain all the details regarding exam date, venue & instructions.
- Admit card will be mandatory to bring at the examination venue for examination.
- No applicant will be allowed to appear for the examination without admit card & ID proof.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The AFMC Nursing 2020 entrance exam will be conducted offline mode (i.e Pen-paper test).
- Medium: The exam medium of AFMC will be in English.
- Questions Type: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be of 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of questions|
|General English & Logical||45|
Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest update information in the exam pattern of AFMC exam.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding AFMC Nursing Syllabus 2020 is given below:
Candidate must prepare from NCERT book.
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p -Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- d -and f -Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology – Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Environmental Issues
This is the latest updated syllabus by the conducting body.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to follow given below Preparation Tips for AFMC Nursing 2020 entrance exam:
- Follow a proper time table for all subjects.
- Clear basic concepts from NCERT or any standard books.
- Solve Previous 5 years question paper.
- Try to solve the mock test.
- Be focused & fit.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form
- AFMC Application form has been started from 14 November 2019 to 02 December 2019.
- The form will be filled through online mode only.
- Aspirants are advised to fill the application form carefully
- Re-check the application before its final submission.
- No editing or correction in the AFMC application process will be entertained after submission of the form.
- Applicants must enter the valid and working email address as it will be their registration user ID.
- Candidates should not send any application form or document through the post to the exam authority.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding AFMC Application form is given below:
- The application fee is Rs.750/- for all category candidates.
Mode of Payment
AFMC 2020 Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only via credit card/debit card or net banking.
- No other mode except online mode will be accepted.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian National citizen.
- Date of Birth: Aspirant must have born between 01 October 1995 and 30th September 2003.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Senior secondary school examination or equivalent from recognised board/council.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in Senior secondary school examination with mandatory subjects in the first attempt.
- Minimum Age: Candidates must be between 17 years to 25 years.
- Fitness: Candidates should be medically fit. The fitness will be checked by the Medical Board of Military Medical Officer will the process of admission.
- Height: Candidates height should not be less than 148 cm(4 feet 10 inches).
- Appearing: Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only female candidates will be eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Test Centres
Check the list of test cities from the table below.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Highlights
Below is the important information or highlights are given for the AFMC Nursing Exam which candidates can refer for a quick view:
AFMC Nursing 2020
Full form of Exam Name
Armed Forces Medical College Nursing 2020
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
Four years B.Sc. Nursing Courses in Medical Sciences
AFMC Official website
Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
To offer admission in Four years B.Sc. Nursing Courses offered at Maharashtra State Agricultural Universities
Stay connected for Armed Forces Medical College Nursing 2020(AFMC Nursing 2020) conducted by Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC).
Armed Forces Medical College
Armed Forces Medical College was established on 01 May 1948. The institution conducts training of medical undergraduates and post-graduates, nursing undergraduates and post-graduates, dental postgraduates and paramedical staff. Patient care forms an integral part of the training curriculum and the affiliated hospitals utilise the expertise available at AFMC. The institution is responsible for providing the entire pool of specialists and super specialists to Armed Forces by giving them in-service training. Thus AFMC forms the backbone of high quality professional medical care being provided to the Armed Forces.