AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card has been released by Armed Forces Medical College on 31 August 2020. Candidates can download the same. No hard copy of the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 admit card is sent to the candidates via post. To download the admit card, candidates require to log in using their username and password. Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2020.
AFMC 2020 Latest updates:
AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
to those candidates only who have submitted their AFMC application form 2020
on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2020
at the exam center on the day of the exam.
The candidates should know the important information related to AFMC Admit Card 2020 given below:
- AFMC B.Sc. Nursing Admit card 2020 will be available through online mode only.
- To download the AFMC Nursing admit card, candidates have to log in with the application number, password, and security key that was generated at the time of AFMC Nursing registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to official authority of the AFMC Nursing exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate for the AFMC on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside examination Hall of AFMC will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to the cancellation of the aspirant.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or AFMC Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
Details on AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2020
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the admit card of AFMC Nursing is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Center Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Documents Required for AFMC Nursing Examination 2020
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for AFMC Nursing entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must check the steps given below before downloading the AFMC 2020
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of Armed Forces Medical College.
- Step 2: Click on the link 'AFMC Admit Card'.
- Step 3: Enter the registration number and password.
- Step 4: Check the admit card of AFMC B.Sc. Nursing carefully.
- Step 5: Download and take the print out of the admit card for further reference.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Result
AFMC Nursing result 2020 will be announced online on the official website. The AFMC Nursing scorecard will be released after the release of the AFMC Nursing answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counselling session for the AFMC Nursing admission process.