AFMC Nursing 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of November 2020. AFMC is a national-level examination providing admission of the interested candidates into B.Sc. of Nursing programs. Candidates can go through the whole article to know the AFMC 2021 registration process or application form filling process. Before filling the application form candidate must go through the AFMC Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Dates
The candidates can check the important dates for AFMC Application Form 2021 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
AFMC Application form Dates 2021
|Application Form Date||To be Announced|
|Application Form Last Date||To be Announced|
Applicant must check the filled details in the registration form because once the submission is done candidate will not be allowed to make any correction.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the AFMC Registration:
- The AFMC 2021 will be held once in a year through Offline mode.
- The application forms of AFMC are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the form through online mode only.
- The application form of AFMC other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number in AFMC form.
- All communication or information will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form of AFMC, the latest filled application form complete in all respects shall be considered as valid.
- Do not send a copy of the application form or any other documents by post or hand delivery to AFMC.
Important Instructions regarding AFMC Application form 2021 filling
- The final submission of the online AFMC application form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such form will stand rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
- The entire application process of Armed forced is online. This includes filling of basic details, educational details, uploading of scanned images( for first-timer candidates), Payment of Fees, and Printing of the Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including the Confirmation page to AFMC through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the AFMC's website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
AFMC 2021 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be aware that the AFMC doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the AFMC online application form 2021 along with fee payment, within the given timelines mentioned above.
Documents required for the AFMC Application form filling
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the AFMC online application form 2021. Below is the list of documents that applicant have to upload:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate
How to Apply for AFMC Nursing 2021?
Interested candidate make sure that before apply for the AFMC 2021, candidate must go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the steps to apply for AFMC 2021.
- Go to the official website.
- A new page will appear. Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly like name of candidate, DOB, nationality etc.
- After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
- In the next step, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
- After uploading the images candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee. The applicants need to pay the application fee using the State bank of India collect link.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of Armed Forced of Medical college is Rs. 750/- only for each candidate.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through Online mode only:
- The Registration fees can be submitted via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
Entrance Test Centres
AFMC Nursing 2021 Exam Centers will be at following test centres.
- Ezhimala (Cannonade)
Candidates can choose test centres as per their convenience.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The AFMC Nursing admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the AFMC Nursing 2021 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the AFMC Nursing exam hall. The candidate advised that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the examination hall.