AFMC Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC). It is the main conducting authority of Armed Forces Medical College 2020. This exam is a national level exam conducted once in a year. The Aspirants must know all the information related to the AFMC Nursing eligibility criteria before filling the application form. They should know whether they are eligible for the AFMC Nursing entrance test for which they are applying or not. Therefore, Aspirant can go through the whole article below to know about officially announced eligibility of AFMC Nursing 2020.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The AFMC Nursing 2020 eligibility for B.Sc. courses offered at Armed Forces Medical College. Aspirants can go through the eligibility criteria for AFMC Nursing 2020 for B.Sc. courses below. The eligibility criteria of AFMC Nursing 2020 for the courses is given below. Aspirants must ensure the AFMC Nursing entrance exam that they are eligible or not. The eligibility criteria for the application form varies entry to entry which are given below:
- Vital: Aspirants must check if they satisfy the eligibility criteria implanted by AFMC Nursing 2020 or not. Only if they satisfy the criteria, the Aspirant's application form of AFMC will be accepted.
- Domicile: Aspirants from any state in India can apply for the AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam conducted by AFMC.
- Overseas: Aspirants belonging to foreign nationals (NRI's) cannot apply for the AFMC Nursing 2020 exam.
- Date of Birth: Aspirant should be born between 1st October 1995 and 30th September 2003.
- Qualification: Aspirants should qualify Senior secondary school examination or equivalent from recognised board/council.
- Mandatory Subjects: Aspirants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Percentage: Aspirants must score at least 50% marks in Senior secondary school examination with mandatory subjects in first attempt.
- Minimum Age: Aspirants must be at least 17 years.
- Maximum Age: Aspirants should not be more than 25 years.
- Fitness: Aspirants should be medically fit. The fitness will be checked by Medical Board of Military Medical Officer will the process of admission.
- Height: Aspirants height should not be less than 148 cm(4 feet 10 inch).
- Appearing: Appearing Aspirants are also eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only female Aspirants will be eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Age Limit:
The age limit of the AFMC Nursing 2020 is given below:
- Lower age limit: The lower age limit for AFMC Nursing entrance exam is 17 years prescribed by the conducting body.
- Upper age limit: The upper age limit for entrance test of AFMC Nursing is 25 years.
Category Reservation in AFMC Nursing 2020:
There is no category reservation for in the AFMC Nursing exam till now. Candidate can keep visit this for the latest updates in category reservation for AFMC Nursing exam as notifies by the conducting body.