AIIMS PG 2021 Application form will be released by AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidates qualifying the test will get admission in various AIIMS medical colleges situated in India. This entrance exam is conducted twice every year in the months of January and July. AIIMS PG application form is released for admission in MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6yr)/ DM (6 yr.)/ MDS and DM / M.Ch (3 yrs) / MD (HA) courses. Candidates can apply online for entrance exam. Candidates may check further information about AIIMS PG 2021 through the below article.
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form Dates
Applicants can check the AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form dates through below given table
Event Dates for AIIMS PG 2021 Registration
|Release of Application form||The last week of November 2020|
|Last Date for the application form||The first week of April 2021 |
|Availability of admit card||April 2021|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
Applicants may check the dates of important events given above and can start preparing for the exams accordingly.
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form will be available on the official website. The AIIMS application form will be available in online mode. Candidates may check information about the AIIMS Registration 2021 form through below given points:
- Candidates have to visit the AIIMS official website.
- Applicants register complete the AIIMS registration 2021 from the official portal.
- Aspirants need to provide a valid email id and password for the registration.
- After successful registration, candidates need to fill the AIIMS application form.
- Candidates need to fill all the required details on the application form.
- All the information in the application form should be filled very carefully.
- Scanned copy of signature and photograph must be uploaded.
- Candidates can check their status of uploaded images within 3-5 working days from the date of online.
- The rejected images can be updated till the AIIMS registration is open.
- After uploading all the documents successfully, the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Only successfully registered candidates can download AIIMS PG 2021 Admit card.
- The candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS website.
Documents Required for filling AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form
Check below the list of documents that will be required while filling out the application form:
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth
- Marksheet of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or DentalCouncil.
- Physically challenged certificate
- Valid id proof(Adhar card/ Pan card etc)
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Certificate for reserved category (If applicable)
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Fee
After filling the registration form, candidates have to pay the AIIMS Application Form Fee. Details regarding AIIMS Application Form Fee are given below:
AIIMS Application Form Fee
|General / OBC Category||Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST/EWS Category||Rs.1200/- +Transaction Charges as applicable|
Note: Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PWBD] Candidates is exempted from payment of any Fee.
Mode of payment: Candidates need to pay the application fee after filling the application form. Fee can be paid only through online mode.
- Application fee can be paid using any of the following options:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
How to fill AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form ?
Candidates need to go through the mentioned below steps for filling the AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form:
STEP 1- Registration
- Applicants need to register on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Science.
- Candidates are required to fill a valid e-mail id and phone number and then click on the login button
- After successful registration candidate will proceed to the next step of filling of the application form.
STEP 2- Filling up of Application Form
- Personal details:
- Candidate Name
- Parent’s name and occupation
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) Nationality
- Blood group and mother tongue.
- Course details:
- Choose the desired course and its type
- Education qualification details:
- Marks obtained in MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- Marks obtained in 10th class
- Marks obtained in 12th class
- Type of the course
- Name of the college (last attended)
- Examination details:
- Exam centre
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
- Other Details:
- Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not?
STEP 3- Uploading of Documents
- While filling up the AIIMS PG (January session 2021) application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the form.
Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded:
Image Specification for AIIMS Application Form
|Scanned Photograph||JPG||Between 50 KB to 100 KB|
|Scanned Signature||JPG||Between 20 KB to 100 KB|
|Left thumb impression||JPG||Between 20 KB to 100 KB|
All the documents or images should be uploaded in the prescribed format and size. Wrong documents or incorrect images will not be accepted.
STEP 4- Payment of Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- A transaction slip will be generated after the payment.
- Candidate should preserve the payment slip as a proof of the payment of the application fee.
STEP 5- Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, the candidate must check all the details filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- Application fee will be submitted just after filling the application form on the official website.
- Payment can be done using online payment methods i.e. Credit/Debit or Net Banking.
- A payment slip will be generated as proof of the payment.