AIPMT or All India Pre Medical Test which was conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) has now been replaced with NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
AIPMT was a national level entrance exam which was conducted once in a year to offer admission in MBBS and BDS courses. All medical and dental institute across india has considered AIPMT score in the previous years. However, the motto of both the exam is same, i.e, to select candidates for undergraduate medical and dental courses. AIPMT offered admission in 15% of the total seat in all medical and dental colleges across country except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana. While NEET offers 100% seat in all medical colleges in which 85% is for State quota and 15% for National quota. NEET 2021 application form will tentatively be released in the last week of January 2021 by NTA(National Test Agency) the conducting authority.
NEET 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates related to the NEET 2021
|Application Form start date||Last week of January 2021|
|Applicationm Form end date||4th week of February 2021|
|Exam date||May 2021|
NEET 2021 Application Form
NEET 2021 Application forms will be released in the last week of Janaury 2021. All the interested candidates should go through following instructions before filling application forms:
- All the candidates are required to register first ion the official webiste before filling the application forms.
- Candidates must go through the information broucher and necessary guidelines before proceeding for the form.
- After reading all the instructions, candidates hve to press "Apply Online" button.
- After login to the form, candidates must note down the registration number for future reference.
- Upload necessary documents including passport size photo, signature and impression of right hand index finger.
- Before submitting the form, make the payment of application fees by using debit card, NEFT, DD, cheque or challan.
- Take out the print of application form and preserve it for future reference.
NEET 2021 Application Fee
All the candidates can check the below table for the NEET 2021 Application Fee.
|Category||Fees (in Rs.)|
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the canmdidates can check the NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria as follows.
- All the aspirnt candidates must have completed 10th and 12th from state board, ICSE or CBSE.
- All the aspiarnt candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
- All the aspiant candiadtes must have domicile certificates of their respective states.
- To get eligible for NEET 2021, all the aspirant candidates must have 17 years age completed on December 2020.
- Maximum age limit for aspirant candidates is 25 years and for OBC/SC/ST candidates there is a slight relaxation in the maximum age limit.