Allahabad University CRET 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of July 2021 on the official website of the University of Allahabad. To submit the online registration form, the candidates have to register, fill the details, upload the documents, and pay the application fee. Before applying for the Combined Research Entrance Test 2020, applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria. Read the complete article to know more about Allahabad University CRET Application Form 2021.
Allahabad University CRET 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the dates for Allahabad University CRET 2021 online registration below in the given table:
CRET 2021 Registration Dates
|Online Registration start date||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply & submit the fee|
To be Announced
|Exam date||To be Announced|
Allahabad University CRET 2021 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of CRET 2021 application form:
- The application form is available to be filled & submitted online on the university's portal for a specified period only.
- The candidates can submit the form online as form via another mode will not be accepted.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided to get all the related information either via SMS or via registered mail id.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format & the file size should be as per the guidelines given in the prospectus.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- There is no provision for the withdrawal of application form once submitted.
- Applicants must keep the copy of the filled form for any further reference.
Details to be filled in Allahabad University CRET 2021 Application form
The applicants seeking to apply will have to fill the below-listed details in the form:
- Registration Details
- Applicant Full Name
- Confirm Applicant Full Name
- Applicant Father’s Full Name
- Applicant Mother’s Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Personal details
- Education Details
- Address for Communication
How to Apply for Allahabad University CRET 2021?
Candidates can check below the steps to fill Allahabad University CRET 2021 Application form:
Step 1. Visit the official website allduniv.ac.in or click on the link provided below the dates table.
Step 2. Thereafter, select the subject and then click on the proceed button. Then click on the Registration button.
Step 3. Now, the candidate has to register by filling the details such as full name, fathers name, mothers name, nationality, mobile number, email id, gender and DOB.
Step 4. Once the registration will be done, applicants can access the application form and fill all the remaining details.
Step 5. Upload all the necessary documents in the specified dimensions and pay the application fees and then submit the application form.
Step 6. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their application form for future reference.
Note: The details should be entered as it appears in the Matriculate Certificate (Class 10th Certificate) OR Equivalent certificate. Even there should be no change in the spelling.
Allahabad University CRET 2021 Application Fee
CRET 2021 fee details can be checked below in the given table:
CRET 2021 Online Registration Fees
|SC / ST/PH||Rs 800/-|
The test fee will not be refunded or carried over in case the application form gets rejected.
Mode of Payment
- Online via debit card/credit card/net banking.