AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket has been released. Candidates can download EAMCET 2020 admit card by entering registration number, and date of birth. JNTU Kakinada has scheduled examination on 17, 18, 21, 22 & 23 September 2020 for Engg courses & on 23, 24 & 25 September 2020 for Agriculture. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Examination will be held on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is organized at State Level and the candidates need to secure the qualifying marks to get admission in courses like Engineering, Agriculture and Medical offered by many universities and private colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about the AP EAMCET 2020.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket is available now.
- The exam dates for AP EAMCET 2020 are 17, 18, 21, 22 & 23 September 2020 for Engg courses & 23, 24 & 25 September 2020 for Agriculture
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
The following are given the AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates. The candidates need to make a careful note of all the mentioned dates of the important events related to Andra Pradesh EAMCET as the candidates would not be eligible to apply for the entrance test if they miss any of the events.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
Application Form Date
29 February 2020
Last date of submission of Application Form (without late fees)
15 June 2020(Extended)
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||30 June 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||09 July 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||17 July 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.10,000/- late fee||05 September 2020|
Exam Date (Engineering)
|17, 18, 21, 22 & 23 September 2020|
Exam Date for Agriculture
|23, 24 & 25 September 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket/Admit card||10 September 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key ||26 September 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28 September 2020|
Date of Result Declaration
|To be Announced|
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card is available on the website. The candidates need to make sure that their name, gender, category, date of birth, the centre of examination, time of examination and the date is printed on the admit card.
- Applicants need to bring their online application form (filled), attested copy of caste certificate, and a ballpoint pen along with the admit cards to the allotted examination centre.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the above-mentioned documents.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||CBT mode (online)|
|Total Number of Questions||160 Questions|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Medium||Telegu and English language.|
180 minutes (three hours)
|Marking Scheme||+1 for every correct answer;
No Negative marking for the wrong response.
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
Candidates can check the marks distribution of the AP EAMCET examination in the table given below:
AP EAMCET Paper Pattern
Number of Questions
Candidates can go through the official website to know the paper pattern in detail.
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus will be prescribed according to the syllabus which BIE, AP has introduced for the intermediate level examination.
- The questions in the entrance examination would assess the knowledge and level of understanding of the subject.
- The syllabus will have many topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates need to go through the syllabus to avoid wastage of time by preparing the unnecessary topics for the examination.
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation tips
The candidates can follow the AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation tips given below which would help them to get a good score and hence qualify the examination:
- The candidates need to make their time table before they start their preparation and need to follow it strictly.
- Also need to understand the complete syllabus, examination pattern, and the marking scheme.
- They can also solve the previous year question papers and sample papers of AP EAMCET 2019.
- Candidates must also give as much online and offline mock tests to analyze their preparation level and to get an insight into the examination.
- Must revise the notes they have prepared before two or three days of the examination.
AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
for engineering course and medical & agriculture courses at the official website. Check all the essential points for the answer key:
- The conducted authority will release the EAMCET provisional answer key and give chance to the candidates if, they want to make an objection or challenge the answer key.
- Authority considered the objection and if they find them correct then they make the changes in the answer key and published the AP EAMCET final answer key.
- After the publication of the final answer key, the authority will not entertain any objection of the candidates regarding the answer key, and candidates can't be able to make any complaint about the answer key.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The AP EAMCET 2020 Result will be declared by JNTU Kakinada on their website. The candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth to check their result and download the rank card.
- The rank card would be released after the successful condition of examination.
- Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks to participate in the counseling process.
- The required percentage of marks to qualify the test will be 25% which would be considered for the ranking.
- However, for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category, there will not be any prescribed minimum qualifying marks.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling will be conducted for the candidates qualifying the entrance test having secured the cut-off marks will be shortlisted for the process of counselling.
- The process of counselling would be conducted in offline mode.
- The allotment of seats and the verification of the documents would be done at the time of counselling.
- Candidates need to give their essential documents/testimonials at the time of the counselling process.
- After the process of documentation, the candidates will have to fill their choice of the courses and the colleges.
- The candidates would be allotted the seats according to the ranks they have scored, the choices filled by them, category, and the availability of the seats.
Courses Under AP EAMCET 2020
AP EAMCET is only held for undergraduate admission in the state. The following are the courses in which admission will be provided on qualifying AP EAMCET:
(Category A) – Engineering
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.)
- B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)
- B.Sc. (Hort)
- B.V.Sc. & A.H
- B. Pharmacy
- Pharma. D.
(Category B) – Agriculture and Medical
- B.V.Sc. & AH
- B.Tech. (FST)
- B.Sc. (CA&BM)
- B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)
AP EAMCET 2020 Test Centers
Below is the list of AP EAMCET exam centres from which candidates will have to choose while filling the application form:
- Visakhapatnam City
- LB Nagar
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The candidates can get the application form for AP EAMCET 2020 through the website till 15 June 2020 as it has been extended without any late fee. AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form was released on 29 February 2020. Given below are the details regarding AP EAMCET application form 2020:
- Candidates can register themselves and fill the application form available on the website through online mode.
- Also, they can go through the information booklet available on the website and can get to know about the procedure of filling the application form.
- The applicants can correct the details they have filled in the application form will be announced soon by the authority.
- The last date for filling and submitting the application form was 15 June 2020 (without the late fees).
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
Following is a description of the AP EAMCET application fee for different streams:
AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Fee
Rs.500 + Transaction charges
Rs.500 + Transaction charges
Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream
Rs.1000 + Transaction charges
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the fees using-
- Debit/Credit card/Net banking
- by cash at any AP Online/TS Online centers.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully check the AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
to check their eligibility for the exam to avoid the cancellation of their application forms at a later stage. The candidates can check the expected AP EAMCET eligibility given below based on the expected eligibility criteria of the previous year.
- Nationality: The candidate appearing for the exam must be an Indian National.
- State eligibility: The candidate appearing for the exam should belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State and should satisfy the state status (Local/Non-Local).
- Educational Qualification: The different courses have different educational qualifications.
COURSE WISE ELIGIBILITY
- The candidates who are applying must have cleared their 10+2 or must be appearing with following subjects: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as an optional or related vocational program in Engineering and Technology fields conducted by BIE, AP/ Telangana OR
- The candidate should have cleared Diploma examination in Engineering (Organizing body - State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/ Telangana) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the board.
- The candidates who would be applying for the engineering programs must have an age of 16 years as on 31st December 2020. However, the upper age limit has not been prescribed.
AP EAMCET 2020 Highlights
Check the below-given details about AP EAMCET Examination 2020:
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
AP EAMCET 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical
AP EAMCET Official website
To offer admission in multiple courses like Engineering, Agriculture and Medical offered by many universities and private colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Stay connected for more updates regarding AP EAMCET 2020.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) is a public (state government) university, located in Kakinada, East Godavari district, north of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of India's leading educational universities focusing on engineering. The university has been accredited by the National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) with 'A' grade. The university has been consistently ranked as the second-best university in the state of Andhra Pradesh after Andhra University and as one of the premier public technological universities across India. JNTU Kakinada has three constituent colleges of Engineering, one at Kakinada and the other at Vijayanagaram and Guntur.