AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card has been released by JNTU Kakinada on 10 September 2020 on the official website. The hall tickets is available for download for the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. To get the Admit card, candidates need to enter registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth. Exam date, time, instructions, etc. are mentioned in it. Along with the admit card, candidates also need to carry a copy of the application confirmation page and a ball pen. To know more about the AP EAMCET Admit card 2020, check the article below.
- AP EAMCET 2020 admit card is available now.
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card Dates
Get the admit card dates for AP EAMCET 2020 hearby in the given table:
Hall Ticket schedule
Release of admit card
|10 September 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam date
17, 18, 21, 22 & 23 September 2020 (Engg)
23, 24 & 25 September 2020 (Agriculture)
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can check a few basic information regarding the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket below in the given points;
- The admit card of AP EAMCET 2020 is available only in online mode. The document will not be available through any other mode.
- Coloured passport size photograph is required to be pasted on the admit card and given to the invigilator in charge at the AP EAMCET 2020 exam centres.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two printouts of the admit card, one to give to the invigilator and the other to keep for future references.
- Applicants should also take the valid ID proof in the exam centre for verification.
- Aspirants will not be given entry to the exam hall if he/she doesn’t possess the admit card.
Details Required for Downloading AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates need to fill the below-given credentials to download the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket from the official website.
Date of Birth
How to download AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card for AP EAMCET 2020 are given below:
- Step 1: Visit-Navigate to the official website of AP EAMCET-2020. Click here to download AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
- Step 2: Enter Details-Enter Registration number and Date of birth to download the hall ticket.
- Step 3: Download Link-Click on the link to download Hall ticket.
- Step 4: Print- Print it and keep it preserved for future references.
What to do in case of Forgot Registration Number?
In case, any applicant forgets their registration number, they can follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the official site of AP EAMCET-2020.
- Click on the tab “forgot registration number” which is available on the home page under the application tab.
- Enter the same details in the respective fields as entered while filling the application form details.
- Enter the Transaction ID of the AP EAMCET fee payment.
- Click on the 'SUBMIT' button.
- Following that, the registration number will be displayed on the screen.
Details on AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card contains some important details that need to be checked and verified before and after downloading the Admit Card. Some of the important details are given below:
- Course Name
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Local Status
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Centre Details
- Address of Examination Centre
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
Error in Admit Card/Other issues related to admit card
In case of any discrepancy in the AP EAMCET admit card 2020 or other technical issue, candidates must inform the officials immediately by contacting the regional centres or by dropping an email at [email protected]
Things to Carry at AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Center
The candidates have to carry the below-given items at the AP EAMCET 2020 exam centre:
- A hard copy of AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Filled in the online application form
- A good Ball Point Pen
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC / ST category candidates only)
- Passport size photo as attested in the application form
What Not to Carry at AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centre
The candidates should avoid carrying the following things in the exam hall of AP EAMCET:
- Bits of papers
- Mobile phone
- Any textual material
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator
- Printed or written material
Instructions for Candidates to Be Followed on The Day of Examination
- The candidates should print two copies of their admit cards and carry it with them along with an ID proof.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully check the date of the examination.
- Candidates should look up the venue of the examination properly and locate it to avoid inconvenience at the last moment.
- The candidate must arrive at the online examination centre 2 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any sort of textual material or electronic devices, except the Hall Ticket or document as required inside the exam hall.
- A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only.
- Applicants should preserve their admit cards for future use.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Schedule
The schedule of AP EAMCET 2020 is available now and the candidates can check it from the table below:
- Reporting time at the exam centre: 2 hours before the examination
- Closing of the registration desk at the centre: 05 minutes prior to the examination
|AP EAMCET Engineering 2020 exam||FN – 10:00 am to 01:00 pm|
AN – 02:30 am to 05:30 pm
|AP EAMCET Agriculture and Medical 2020 exam||FN – 10:00 am to 01:00 pm|
AN – 02:30 am to 05:30 pm
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The authority will release AP EAMCET result 2020 on the official website soon after the exam will be over.