AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinadaon behalf of Department of Technical Education and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education after the declaration of result. All the qualified candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 will be required to appear for the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling with all the required documents for admission. Those who will qualify the counselling will be admitted in courses like Engineering, Agriculture and Medical offered by many universities and private colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Selected candidates can register for AP EAMCET counselling on the official website of the competent authority. The expected date for the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling is in the first week of July. For more information regarding go through the complete article below.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates
The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 must register for the counselling round as per schedule given below in the table:
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020
|Last Date to pay the counselling registration fee||Last week of June to first week of July 2020|
|Document Verification schedule||First week of July 2020|
|Admission entry||In the month of July 2020|
Once the result will be declared the dates for counselling will also be disclosed for AP EAMCET exam 2020 and will be updated here on the page.
Documents required for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
Below listed are the mandatory documents which aspirants will have to carry along with them for document verification of AP EAMCET:
- hard copy of Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2020
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
- SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent mark sheet and certificate
- Study Certificates of 12th Class
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the AP EAMCET 2020 procedure for counselling below in the mentioned points:
- Notification - At first the DTER and APSCHE will release the notification for counselling after the result will be declared.
- Registration: after that candidate who has qualified the written tets are required to register for the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling by paying an expected amount of Rs. 1200/- for open categories and Rs. 600 for reserved candidates. Candidates will have to pay the registration fee through any of these online mode credit card/debit card or by net banking. Applicants will have to visit the official website for AP EAMCET counselling registration 2020.
- Certificate Verification - Now the qualified candidates are required to appear for the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling along with all the required original documents and xerox copy for verification purpose.
- Choice of the candidate - After the certificate verification a Blank Option Form shall be given to all the appeared candidates with the list of colleges, courses and their codes. Applicants will have to fill this form with the choice, of course, college, etc. Candidates can check the list of the exams along with the codes in the table given below.
|AEC||AGE|| || |
|Branch Code|| Branch Name||Branch Code|| Branch Name|
|ANE||Aeronautical Engg.||AUT||Automobile Engg.|
|ASE||Aerospace Engg.||CER||Chemical (ceramic) Tech.|
|CEE||Civil Environmental Engg.||IST||Instrumentation Engg. & Tech.|
|CHE||Chemical Engg.||MIN||Mining Engg.|
|CPE||Chemical Petro Engg.||PWR||Power Engg.|
|CSS||Computer Science & Systems Engg.||TEX||Textile Tec.|
|CST||Computer Science & Technology||—||------|
|ECM||Electronics & Computer Engg.|| PHA|
|EIE||Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.||AGR||Agricultural|
|ETC||Electronics & Telecomm. Engg.||BIO||Bio-Technology|
|MMT||Metallurgy & Material Engg.||FDT||Food Technology|
|NAM||Naval Architecture & Marine Engg.||PhD||Pharm-D (M.P.C. Stream)|
|PET||Petroleum Engg. & Tech.||PHM||B. Pharmacy (M.P.C. Stream)|
|Branch Code||Branch Name|
|CIT||Computer Science & Tech.|
|CSE||Computer Science & Engg.|
|ECE||Electronics & Communication Engg.|
|EEE||Electrical & Electronics Engg.|
- Modification of preference - For a given time period candidates will be able to edit their choice and they must keep in mind that their modification for the branch shall not be accepted after the last date for the same.
- Final allotment - Lastly the candidates shall get an allotment order for them from the official site. They are required to download and print their orders and report to the allotted college at the given date and time. Then the candidates are required to pay the asked amount of course fee and submit their documents.