BMUEEE 2020 application window is open until 12 September 2020. It is also known as BMU Engineering Entrance Examination which has been introduced new for those aspirants who have missed JEE Main 2020/ SAT. The exam will be organized once a year at the university level by BML Munjal University to offer admission in B.Tech courses. The university will also offer admission based on JEE Mains 2020 or SAT. Those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements can only apply for BMU Engineering Entrance Examination. Read the whole article to know more about BMUEEE 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, syllabus etc.
- The last date to apply is 12 September 2020.
- The BML Munjal University has introduced BMU Engineering Entrance Examination(BMUEEE) 2020 the form year 2020 which can be appeared from home.
BMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Check BMUEEE 2020 scheme below in the given table:
BMUEEE Exam Scheme 2020
|Exam Mode||Online Computer-based proctored examination|
|Duration of exam||120 Minutes(02 Hours)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics |
Correct Answer - 4 Marks
Incorrect Answer - 1 Mark
Not Answered - 0 Mark
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
BMUEEE 2020 Syllabus
BMU Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 syllabus consists of JEE Main Syllabus 2020. Candidates can check same below:
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutations & Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem & Its simple applications
- Sequences & Series
- Limit, Continuity & Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Vectoral Algebra
- Statistics & Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids & Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Environmental Chemistry
BMUEEE 2020 Admit Card
Those who have submitted the form successfully will only be issued the admit card. Check a few details about BMUEEE 2020 Admit Card below in the given points:
- The admit card will be sent via email on registered mail id also it will be uploaded on the official web portal of the university.
- Aspirants must have their hall ticket with them while appearing for exam for verification purpose.
- Detailed mentioned on it should be properly monitored after downloading if any is there immediately inform the concerned department of the exam conducting body.
BMUEEE 2020 Result
The candidates can check BMUE3 2020 Result details below in the given points:
- The evaluation will be done based on class XII final examination scores as eligibility criteria and performance in entrance/aptitude exams such as BMUE3, JEE, SAT etc. and Personal Interview as the selection criteria.
- BMU selection committee will roll out provisional offers of admission based on performance in BMUE3, JEE or SAT.
- Final admission s subject to conformance to specified eligibility criteria. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- The authority will release the merit list on its official website hence candidates will have to check the same there.
- Those who will qualify the exam will be called for counselling for documents verification & seat allotment.
Those who will qualify the exam will be given admission in the following:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Science
BMUEEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check BMUEEE 2020 application form details below:
- The application form was to be filled online on the web portal of the BML Munjal University.
- No other mode was accepted.
- Multiple forms were not allowed to be filled.
- Without the candidate's photograph form was not accepted.
- Also, to complete the form each one had to pay the application fee.
- For with wrong details lead to cancellation of applicant's candidature.
- After filling the form candidates must get the printout of it for future references.
- Applicants did not require to send the hard copy of the enrollment form to the university campus.
BMUEEE 2020 Application Fee
Those who have filled the form can check the amount which has to be paid as registration fee for the entrance exam. Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authorised body.
BMUEEE Registration Fee Details 2020
|For all category candidates||Rs 1500/-|
Mode of Payment - Fee can be paid online via debit/credit card/net banking.
BMUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are seeking to apply for BMUEEE must ensure the eligibility requirements otherwise form will be rejected.
- A candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing for Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as major subjects in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) candidates with PCM as major subjects from any international school.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board applicants are required to have 3 A-levels, studied PCM in Class XII level.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
BMUEEE 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the below table to know a few short details about BMUE3 2020:
|Exam name||BMUEEE 2020 or BMU Engineering Entrance Examination |
|Conducting body|| BML Munjal University |
|Level of exam||University level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Purpose||To offer admission in B.Tech programmes|
|BMUEEE official website||https://www.bmu.edu.in/|
About BML Munjal University
BMU's is ranked 37th as per the NIRF 2020 ranking in the Management Category. BMU is the youngest entrant to this list. BML Munjal University is a fully residential and co-educational private university located in Haryana. The University was founded in 2014 by the promoters of the Hero Group and is named after the group's chairman and founder Brij Mohan Lall Munjal. It offers B.Tech, BCom (Honours), BBA, MBA, Law and PhD degrees. It offers specializations like Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, IOT, Robotics, etc.