BMUEEE 2022 answer key has been released on 8th September 2022. BMUEEE result will be soon be declared in September 2022. BMUEEE 2022 registration process has ended for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programs by the BML Munjal University. BMUEEE stands for BML Munjal University Engineering Entrance Examination 2022. The university will also offer admission based on JEE Mains 2022 or SAT. Those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements can only apply for BMU Engineering Entrance Examination. Read the whole article to know more about BMUEEE 2022 like the application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, syllabus etc.
- BMUEEE 2022 Application form had been released on 06 April 2022. The last date to apply for the application form was 22nd May 2022.
- BMUEEE 2022 Admit card has been released on 13th July 2022.
- BMUEEE 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 15, 16, 19, 20 July 2022 and 04-08 and 10th August 2022.
- BMUEEE 2022 result will be publised soon in September 2022.
- BMUEEE 2022 answer key was publised on 8th September 2022.
BMUEEE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check AIIMS B.Sc 2022 status from below:
|Exam Status||Answer Key Released|
BMUEEE 2022 Result
The candidates can check BMUEEE 2022 Result details below in the given points:
- The evaluation will be done based on class XII final examination scores as eligibility criteria and performance in entrance/aptitude exams such as BMUEEE, JEE, SAT etc. and Personal Interview as the selection criteria.
- BMU selection committee will roll out provisional offers of admission based on performance in BMUEEE, JEE or SAT.
- Final admission s subject to conformance to specified eligibility criteria. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- The authority will release the merit list on its official website hence candidates will have to check the same there.
- Those who will qualify the exam will be called for counselling for documents verification & seat allotment.
Those who will qualify the exam will be given admission in the following:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Science
Selection Process for B.Tech Programme
Candidates have to go through the following process for BML Munjal University admission 2021 to B.Tech Programme:
- Submission of completed BML Munjal University admission 2021 application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee.
- Review of applications and short-listing of candidates.
- Personal interview.
- Admission decision taken by the selection committee.
The decision to short-list applicants for a personal interview and group discussion and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
BMU accepts admissions and offers scholarships on the basis of CBSE / ICSE and state boards.
BML Munjal University Engineering Admission 2022 Migration Policy
The officials assess eligibility based on the equivalence of the subject/course content studied. Students need to have cleared their first year in a B.Tech programme at any other institution without any backlog and must have an aggregate score of 60%.
For the students eligible for migration to the B.Tech programme at BMU, they need to have:
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) aggregate score in class XII final exams above 70%
- Individual scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class XII final exams above 65%
- English score in Class XII final exams above 70%
Eligible candidates are shortlisted for an interview on the basis of their first-semester result, JEE score (if applicable), PCM aggregate, essay, and extra-curricular performance.
Note: There are no scholarships for migration students
BMUEEE 2022 Application Form
The candidates can check BMUEEE 2022 application form details below:
- The application form will be filled online on the web portal of the BML Munjal University.
- No other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms were not allowed to be filled.
- Without the candidate's photograph form was not accepted.
- Also, to complete the form each one had to pay the application fee.
- For with wrong details lead to cancellation of applicant's candidature.
- After filling the form candidates must get a printout of it for future references.
- Applicants did not require to send the hard copy of the enrollment form to the university campus.
BMUEEE 2022 Application Fee
Those who have filled the form can check the amount which has to be paid as a registration fee for the entrance exam. The fee once paid will not be refunded by the authorised body.
BMUEEE Registration Fee Details 2022
|For all category candidates||Rs 1500/-|
Mode of Payment - Fee can be paid online via debit/credit card/net banking.
BMUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are seeking to apply for BMUEEE must ensure the eligibility requirements otherwise form will be rejected.
- A candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing for Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as major subjects in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) candidates with PCM as major subjects from any international school.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board applicants are required to have 3 A-levels, studied PCM in Class XII level.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
BMUEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Check BMUEEE 2022 scheme below in the given table:
BMUEEE Exam Scheme 2022
|Exam Mode||Online Computer-based proctored examination|
|Duration of exam||120 Minutes(02 Hours)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics |
Correct Answer - 4 Marks
Incorrect Answer - 1 Mark
Not Answered - 0 Mark
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
BMUEEE 2022 Syllabus
BMU Engineering Entrance Examination 2022 syllabus consists of JEE Main Syllabus. Candidates can check the same below:
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutations & Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem & Its simple applications
- Sequences & Series
- Limit, Continuity & Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics & Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids & Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Environmental Chemistry
BMUEEE 2022 Admit Card
Those who have submitted the form successfully will only be issued the admit card. Check a few details about BMUEEE 2022 Admit Card below in the given points:
- The admit card will be sent via email on a registered mail id also it will be uploaded on the official web portal of the university.
- Aspirants must have their hall ticket with them while appearing for exam for verification purpose.
- Detailed mentioned on it should be properly monitored after downloading if any is there immediately inform the concerned department of the exam conducting body.
BMUEEE 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the below table to know a few short details about BMUEEE 2022:
|Exam name||BMUEEE 2022 or BMU Engineering Entrance Examination |
|Conducting body|| BML Munjal University |
|Level of exam||University level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Purpose||To offer admission in B.Tech programmes|
|BMUEEE official website||https://www.bmu.edu.in/|
About BML Munjal University
BMU's is ranked 37th as per the NIRF 2020 ranking in the Management Category. BMU is the youngest entrant to this list. BML Munjal University is a fully residential and co-educational private university located in Haryana. The University was founded in 2014 by the promoters of the Hero Group and is named after the group's chairman and founder Brij Mohan Lall Munjal. It offers B.Tech, BCom (Honours), BBA, MBA, Law and PhD degrees. It offers specializations like Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, IOT, Robotics, etc.