CA Foundation 2022 Application Form correction window is open from 21 to 30 March 2022. CA Foundation 2022 May exam is going to be held on 24-30 June 2022. CA CPT Exam has been replaced by CA Foundation. This examination gives the candidate a brilliant opportunity, to begin with, the course and learn about how Chartered Accountancy works in India as it is an evergreen and always in-demand field. It is an entry-level examination for admission to the CA Course. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about the CA CPT Application form 2022. Read the complete article for all the details.
- CA Foundation 2022 Online Registration Portal reopened on 26 March 2022 and will end on 30 March 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- CA Foundation 2022 Application Form correction window is open from 21 to 30 March 2022 by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
CA Foundation 2022 Application Form Dates
The candidate must check the Important dates regarding CA Foundation 2022 Application form.
Events and dates for CA Foundation 2022 Application Form
|Online Application form Start||21 February 2022|
|last date to submit the online registration form||20 March 2022|
|Correction Window||21-30 March 2022|
CA Foundation 2022 Application Form
CA Foundation 2022 Application Form is available in online mode on the official website. Before filling out the application form candidate must check eligibility to avoid rejection. Below mentioned are a few guidelines that must be followed by all the candidates to not make any mistakes that can cost them their examination:
- The candidate must read the prospectus before applying for CA Foundation 2022.
- All the details asked for in the Registration/Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the admission process is completed otherwise candidates might not get all the important details.
- Once the application form is submitted online, requests for any change in the data entered in the application form will NOT be entertained.
- Ensure that the Online Application Form is filled in properly with all complete details.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
- The candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
Documents required to fill out the CA CPT 2022 Application form
The candidate must keep the following documents ready while filling out the application form:
- Copy of registration letter for carefully applying against correct Registration Number.
- Scanned copy of recent photograph and signature. ( 100 – 300 KB and the file should be in jpg format.)
How to fill the CA Foundation 2022 Application form?
Candidates can read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling out the CA Foundation 2022 application form:
Visit the official website of ICAI https://www.icai.org/
Register by filling the following details:
- Candidate's name
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile No
Click on the registration button, after filling all the details correctly. Your registration number and password will appear on the screen.
2. Filling CA CPT Application Form
After completing the registration process candidate has to fill the application form by filling the following details:
- State code etc
3. Upload Documents
The candidate has to upload the scanned copy of the above-given documents as prescribed by the authority.
4. Payment of CA Foundation 2022 Application fee
The payment of fees will be the last step. Given below the Application fee of CA Foundation 2022:
Test Centre In
Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.)/Doha/Dubai/Muscat
Mode of Payment
Candidate can pay the application form using both online modes.
Using Master/VISA/Maestro Credit/Debit Card
In addition to the applicable fee payable to the Institute by the candidate towards exam related services, they will be required to pay bank charges at the following rates, while paying the said fee, online through the payment gateway. These are charges payable by the candidate to the bank and will be recovered along with the applicable fee payable to the Institute:-
Domestic Credit Cards: 0.50% + GST
Domestic Debit Cards / Rupay Cards:-
Upto Rs. 2000: Nil
Greater than Rs. 2000/- : 0.9% + GST
International Card: 0.5% +GST
Net Banking: Nil
BHIM UPI: Upto Rs. 2000/-: Nil
Greater than Rs. 2000 : 0.65% + GST
The fee once paid by the candidate will not be refunded under any circumstances and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, failure in electronic transmission, double
payments, lost transaction (after payment) will be only considered for a refund. If Multiple payments will be received by the authority then the candidate's registration number will be identified by the system and would be refunded for the credit of the respective accounts from where they originated, by the office, within 21 days of the last date for submission of exam application forms.
5. Submission of Application Form
After the submission of the application fee candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
In the case of candidates whose photographs/signatures are not appearing on the PDF generated are required to submit the print of the application form to the below-given centre.
The Head Office of the Institute at New Delhi and its Regional Offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Kanpur, Kolkata and Chennai and Branch Offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Pune, Surat, Thane, and Vadodara will receive applications within the dates as given above on all working days between 10 am to 5:00 pm. Candidates are requested to deposit the filled in Examination Forms/PDFs at the above-stated branches only but not other branches of ICAI.
Candidate can send the application form via post to the below-given address:
The Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi - 110002.
Candidates are advised not to send the application form through any courier & to retain the receipt issued by post office till the time of receipt of the admit card.
CA Foundation 2022 Application form correction
The candidate makes mistakes while filling the application form therefore authority has provided the form correction facility. The following features will be provided for the form correction process.
- The on-line window for seeking a change of Centre/Medium will be made available at https://icaiexam.icai.org/
- This online facility will be available to the candidates. The opportunity called “Correction Window” will be free of cost. There is no second opportunity called “Corrections with fee-Window”
CA Foundation 2022 Exam Centre
Given below the list of CA foundation test centres:
- Delhi/New Delhi