CA CPT 2020 Result will be released on the Third Week of January 2021 online. CA CPT result 2020 (Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test) will be announced by the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). CA CPT exam is an entrance exam that is organized to offer admission in the CA course. This exam is organized twice a year in May and November. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the CA CPT result in 2020.
CA CPT 2020 Result
Candidate can check all the important date for the result of the CA CPT 2020 examination in the given table below:
CA CPT 2020 Result Dates
1st week of Nov 2020-2nd week of Nov 2020
|Result Declaration Date||Third Week of January 2021|
CA CPT 2020 Result
The candidate must read all the important points before checking the CA CPT 2020 result. Here are all the points that are given below:
- The result will be released within one week after finishing the examination.
- The candidate has to login with the registered ID and password to check the result on the official website.
- Only qualified candidates will be eligible to get admission for CA courses.
- The candidate must take out the print of the CA CPT 2020 result.
How to Check the CA CPT 2020 Result?
All the steps to check the CA CPT result are listed; the candidate must follow all the steps which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website of ICAI. ---> "ICAIexam official website."
- Step 2: Click on the "Result" tab on the main page of the website.
- Step 3: Click the "Foundation 2020" tab on the new page.
- Step 4: Candidate can check the result in two modes, and both the modes are given below:
- 1st: By filling in the roll number and PIN.
- 2nd: By filling the registration number and enter the given code in the box.
- Step 5: After filling in the information, click on the "Check Result" button.
- Step 6: Download the PDF of the CA CPT 2020 result and takeout the print of the result.
Details in the CA CPT 2020 Result
All the details will appear on the CA CPT 2020 result card, which is listed below:
- Candidate' Full Name
- Father's Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Marks Obtained in the examination.
- Rank Obtained in the examination.
- Result Status (Qualified/Notqualified)
About CA CPT 2020
CA CPT 2020
exam is a national level entrance exam, which will be a brilliant opportunity for the candidate to begin with, the courses and learn about how Chartered Accountancy works in India as it is an evergreen and always in-demand field. Qualifying this exam will be the first step to becoming the CA(Chartered Accountant).