Daman and Diu ITI Admission 2023 is conducted by the Government of Industrial Training Institute. The official authority has released the application form & the provisional merit list. The admission to the ITIs is merit-based. The candidates can check the merit list by visiting the official website of Daman and Diu ITI at dhtednhdd.in. Furthermore, the authority will provide admission to eligible candidates in the technical as well as the non-technical courses. For more information regarding the Daman and Dir ITI admission 2021 application form, merit list & counselling, keep on reading the article.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Status 2023
The candidates can check the Daman and Diu ITI admission status from the table below.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Date 2023
The candidates aspiring to take admission in Daman and Diu ITI, must keep vigilant regarding the dates of the same. We have provided information related to the same below.
Application Form Release Date
30 June 2023
Last Date To Submit Form
20 July 2023
Merit List Release
28 July 2023
First allotted list to be released for Admission Round-1
28 July 2023
Pay Caution money Round-1
01-04 August 2023
Vacant seat Reshuffling
11 August 2023
Allotment List for Admission Round-2
22 August 2023
Pay Caution money Round-2
23-24 August 2023
Availability of vacancy for first round
Date of spot round at Institution level
30 August 2023
Academic term would commence from
01 September 2023
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Application Form 2023
In order to fill up the application form of Daman and Diu ITI, the candidates must visit the official website of the same. However, before applying they must check the eligibility criteria & then fill the form. Furthermore, the candidates will have to download the form & then fill it in their own handwriting & then submit it along with an attested copy of the required certificates. It is imperative for candidates to fill the application form before the last date. The candidates must pay the registration fee in order to successfully register themselves. We have provided information related to the same below.
Steps To Apply For Daman and Diu ITI Admission Application Form 2023
In order to apply for the Daman and Diu ITI Application Form, the candidates must follow certain steps . We have provided information regarding the same below.
- Firstly, the candidates must visit the official web page of the Government Training Institute of Daman and Diu.
- Thereafter,they must register themselves by filling in the required details and subsequently they can get the Application Form through online mode.
- Also, the candidates can also fill the Application Form through offline mode by purchasing the form from the office of the principal, Industrial Training Institute, Ringanwada Daman or Group Instructor, Industrial Training Institute Ghoghla, Diu along with the information booklet.
- Thereafter, the candidates can fill the Application Form with the required details. However, the details must be filled correctly and completely.
- Subsequently, the candidates can take the printout of the Application Form after submitting the required details.
- Also, the candidate can submit the Application Form through offline mode along with attested copies of the necessary documents to the below-mentioned address by speed post: (Daman for trades at ITI- Daman or Group Instructor,Industrial Training Institute,Diu for trades at Industrial Training Institute- Diu)
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Application Form Fee 2023
In order to successfully submit the application form, the candidates must pay the application fee. We have provided details of the same below.
Mode Of Payment:
Documents Required For Filling The Application Form of Daman and Diu ITI 2023 Admission
The candidates must possess the below mentioned documents in order to successfully register themselves during the registration process.
- School/College leaving certificates.
- Statement of marks obtained in std. VIII/S.S.C. or equivalent/12th (H.S.S.C.)/Diploma in any Engg. branch.
- Certificate of passing Std. VIII/S.S.C. or equivalent/12th (H.S.S.C.)/Diploma in any Engg. branch.
- Certificate regarding the date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (Reserved Category).
- Certificate regarding physical handicapped.
- Certificate of passing Technical Subjects from Technical Institute.
- Certificate regarding participation in NCC.
- Certificate regarding participation in National Sports/Events.
- Certificate of Fitness from Govt. Hospital.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. We have provided details of the same below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be a minimum of 14years of age.
- He/she must have passed S.S.C. or equivalent to the subject of Maths & Science/ H.S.S.C. in commerce/Science/Diploma in any Engineering branch.
- Furthermore, the candidate must have been residing in Daman / Diu as the case may be for a period of at Least Two Years preceding the year of the application Provided that the aforesaid condition shall not apply.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Merit List 2023
The Government Of Industrial Training Institute, Daman and Diu ITI will release the provisional merit list for the Daman and Diu ITI admission. It will be uploaded online at the official website. Furthermore, it will be prepared for all the trades as per the required qualification. The candidates who successfully registered themselves, will be able to check in their names in the merit list. After taking a look, they can decide if they wish to take admission in the course. The interested candidates must then visit the particular allotted venue for the document verification process.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission 2023 Tie-Breaking Criteria:
- In case two or more candidates score equal or same marks, then the selection will be made on the basis of the candidate who secured more marks in the subject of Science and Maths in a later instant.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Process 2023
The candidates can check the Daman and Diu ITI Admission procedure from the pointers below.
- The successfully registered candidates who filled the application form as per the eligibility criteria will be eligible for consideration in the merit list.
- However, the first preference for the ITI seats will be given to the local candidates and only later, to nearby States and UT's.
- Subsequently, the shortlisted candidates in the merit will be called for the document verification process.
- Furthermore, the admitted trainees must submit the caution fee also against any loss or damage during the training process.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Selection Intimation 2023
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the application form via which the merit list will be released. The Notice board of Institute of Daman and Diu will release the merit list. It will be notified of the candidate’s address. The qualified candidates must carry all the original and self attested documents as well as the photographs for the document verification round. Furthermore, the details related to the date, time and venue for document verification round will be mentioned on the intimation card/letter. Thereafter, the candidates must submit INR 250/- as per the last year as the caution money as a guard against the loss or damage of the training equipment.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Reservation 2023
The candidates must check the admission reservation before applying for admission. We have provided last year’s reservation in the table below.
Sons/Daughters of Freedom Fighters
Sons/Daughters of Defence Personnel
Daman and Diu Seat ITI Admission Matrix 2023
The candidates can check the seat matrix for each trade as per the last year from the table below.
Cutting & Sewing
(100% reserved for girls,if seats vacants then boys can admit)
Computer operator & programming assistant
(50% seats reserved for girls)
Plastic processing operator trade
Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance.
Ref. & Air Cond. Mech
About Daman and Diu ITI Admission 2023
The Industrial Training Institute Daman was established in the year 1978 whereas the ITI Diu was established in the year 1981.The institute conducts training in engineering as well as the non-engineering courses, which are two/one year TRADE Courses approved by the Govt. of India. Furthermore, upon completion of the training, the trainees get assured jobs by the Institute.
Daman and Diu ITI Admission Highlights 2023
The candidates can check the Daman and Diu ITI Admission crucial highlights from the table below.
Daman and Diu ITI
Government Training Institute of Daman and Diu
Submission Of Application Form