ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Admit Card will release on tentatively on 06 September 2020. NTA will release the AIEEA UG hall ticket on the official website. Candidate can download their hall ticket by providing Application no. and password. Candidate must take print of it for further process. The qualified candidate will be then called for counselling. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Admit card.
- ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card is to be released 10 days before the exam date.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Admit Card dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding AIEEA Undergraduate 2020 Hall ticket from below given table:
|ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Events||Dates|
|Issuance of admit card||06 September 2020|
|Exam date for AIEEA UG 2020||16, 17 & 22 September 2020|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Admit Card
NTA will release the ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 hall ticket on the official website. Candidate must take print of the application form for further process. Candidate must note that admit card will not be sent via post.
- Only successfully registered candidate can download the admit card.
- Hall ticket will contain exam date, time, centre and the candidate needs to appear for the exam as per it.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must also bring the following documents at the exam hall – one passport size photograph, photo id card, PwD certificate, if applicable.
- In case any discrepancy found on the admit card. candidate must immediately contact the authority.
Documents to be brought at the day of examination
Candidate has to bring the following documents on the examination day along with them:
- ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Admit Card
- List of Valid Id proofs.
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
- Passport size photograph
- PwD certificate
Given below the list of thing which candidate does not have to bring in the examination centre:
- Any kind of textual material.
- Docu Pen.
- Slide Rules.
- Log Tables.
- Electronic Watches with facilities of the calculator.
- Printed or written material.
- Bits of papers.
- Mobile phone.
- Bluetooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget.
- Geometry / Pencil box.
- Handbag, Purse.
- Eatables or water (loose or packed).
How to download ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download the AIEEA UG 2020 Admit card.
Step 1: Log In
- Visit the official website of NTA
- Click on the link AIEEA UG 2020 Admit Card.
- Enter the login details Application no and password.
Step 2: Display Admit card
- After login candidate will be able to see their admit card.
Step 3: Printout
- Candidate must take print of the hall ticket for further process.
In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card, the candidate can contact the authority between 10 May 2020 to 25 May 2020.
Details on ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card
Following details will be present on the hall ticket:
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Test centre and address
- Test date and session timing
- Application number
- Candidates photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- General instructions
- Subjects took by the candidate
Important instructions regarding AIEEA UG 2020 entrance exam:
- It is advised to the candidate to report at the exam hall, at least 02 hours before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside the exam hall after 09.00 a.m.
- The candidate is advised not to carry any baggage inside the exam hall as if it gets stolen then NTA will not be responsible for it.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate must be aware of the ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 exam pattern to get an idea about the exam.
Mode of Exam: CBT
Duration: 150 minutes ( 2hr 30 minutes)
No. of Questions: 180
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)
- 4 marks for each correct response
- -1 for each incorrect response
- 0 for non-attempt
Medium: English and Hindi
No. of Sections: 5 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture and Mathematics)
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Answer Key