ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of March 2021 on the official website of the National Testing Agency. The candidates will be able to fill & submit the form online only. No other mode will be accepted. Candidate must check their eligibility before applying. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Application form.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Application form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding Registration form of ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 from the below-given table:
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Registration Form
|ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG Application Form Events||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last date for filling the Online Applications||To be Announced|
|Form correction window||To be Announced|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Application form
NTA has released the ICAR All India Entrance Examination application form on the official website. Candidate can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to read the prospectus before applying.
- The applicant also has to pay the application fee.
- After the submission of the form candidate will be provided with an application form correction facility.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
- Candidate can submit the application form by clicking the link given below.
Documents required to fill the application form
Following documents are required to fill the ICAR registration form:
- Candidate's photograph
- Thumb Impression
How to apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2021?
Candidate can follow the given below steps to fill the AIEEA 2021 registration form:
- Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number and e-mail Address
2. Fill Application form
After the completion of the registration, the candidate has to fill the application form by providing the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Fathers and mothers name
- Id proof
- Phone number
- Email address
- Security question
- Type of Institute
- Place of Residence
- Subjects in the exam
- Choice of exam city
- Subjects in class 12th
- Result status
- Stream name
- Name of school
- Year of passing
- School address
- Roll number
3. Upload Documents
After the application form candidate has to upload the documents as per the prescribed format given below:
|Documents to upload||Size|
|Photograph (jpg / jpeg)||10 kb – 200 kb|
|Signature (jpg / jpeg)||4 kb – 30 kb|
|Thumb impression (jpg / jpeg)||03 kb – 30 kb|
Important instructions regarding Documents
- The photograph must be taken recently without cap or goggles. 80% of the face must be visible, with a white background.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable in any case.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs will be rejected.
- The applicants are required to upload their full signature in running handwriting in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form.
- The candidate must put his full signature on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
Candidate’s Thumb Impression
- The candidates are required to upload their Thumb Impression in the appropriate box given in the Online Registration Form.
- Males have to use Left Thumb Impression and Females have to use Right Thumb Impression.
4. Fee Payment
After the completion of the above process, the candidate has to pay the registration fee to submit the application form. Given below the category-wise fee distribution:
|Apply For||General/Unreserved, Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL) & UPS/ EWS||SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender|
|Fee payable for AIEEA (UG)-2020||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 375/-|
|Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank|
Mode of Payment
Candidate can pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking/Paytm.
No request regarding non-receipt of Online Application Form/Fee would be entertained by the NTA after 16 May 2020.
5. Submission of application form
After the fee payment candidates are advised to take a print of the application form for further process.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Application form correction
NTA will provide the AIEEA UG 2021 Form correction facility for a specified period of time. In case candidates have made mistakes in the form they can correct it from the website. That would be the last chance to make any changes in the application form.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Examination Centre
Given below the list of ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Test centres:
- ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR
- ANDHRA PRADESH
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH
- MADHYA PRADESH
- JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- HIMACHAL PRADESH
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card
NTA will release the ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card on the official website. The successfully registered candidate will able to download their hall ticket form the site.