ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result will be declared on 15 June on the official website NTA. Candidate can download the result through online mode only. The qualified candidate will be then called for counselling. Candidate has to enter the application form and password to check the result. Applicants will get admission in various agriculture courses. candidate can read the below-given article to know more about ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result Dates
Candidate can check the dates regarding ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result from the below-given table:
|AIEEA UG 2020 Result||Date|
|Exam Date||01 June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||15 June 2020|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result
NTA will release the AIEEA UG 2020 Result on 15 June 2020 on the official website. Candidate must take print of the result for further process.
- The qualifying percentage to qualify ICAR AIEEA 2020 is 25% of the maximum marks considered important for ranking.
- Those who belong to SC and ST category, for them there is no prescribed marks as such.
- The qualified candidate will be then called for the counselling session.
- Only those will be able to participate in the counselling session who has secured a rank in the merit list declared by the exam conducting body.
How to download ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Result:
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Click on the link AIEEA UG 2020 Result.
- Enter the login details like application form and password
Step 2: Display Result
After login Result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Printout
Candidate must save and take print of it for further process.
Details are given on AIEEA 2020 UG Result
Following details will be given on the AIEEA 2020 UG result:
- Candidate's name
- Parents Name
- Roll no
- Application No
- Marks secured
What is Normalization Process?
The process of Normalization will be established in multi-session papers to ensure that the candidates are neither benefitted nor disadvantaged due to the difficulty level of the examination.
Given below the procedure for normalization:
- Step 1: Firstly,the NTA distributes examinees in two shifts – Session-1: Day-1 Shift-1; Session-2: Day-1 Shift-2.
- Step 2: The result for each session will be prepared in two forms which are – raw scores and percentiles scores of total raw scores.
- Step 3: The NTA score as obtained by a candidate will be compiled which is further used for the compilation of result.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Merit List
ICAR will prepare the AIEEA 2020 Merit list based on the marks obtained by a candidate in the entrance exam. A final merit-rank list will be released by ICAR. After the process of ICAR AIEEA UG counselling, category-wise final merit list is prepared and it depends on the reservation category information of the candidate in AIEEA UG 2020 online application form. Candidates with their name in the merit list can participate in Counselling.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case two candidates will get the same marks then the authority will follow the tie-breaking criteria. Given below the AIEEA UG 2020 Tie-breaking criteria:
- Higher marks obtained by a candidate in the main subject like mathematics (PCM) / Biology (PCB) / agriculture (ABC / PCA) in AIEEA UG examination will be given priority.
- In case if the above does not resolve the tie, then-candidate scoring less negative marks will be given priority in the merit list.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate older in age will be ranked higher in the merit.
- Lastly, if the tie is still not resolved by applying the above-given methods, then the candidate with higher percentage / CGPA score in Class 11 will be given priority in the merit list.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Reservation Criteria
Given below the category-wise reservation of seats for ICAR AIEEA UG 2020.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||05%|
|Remote and underprivileged States/ UTs (UPS)||02%|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Counselling
ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Counselling will be held after the declaration of the result. Candidate has to bring the documents for the verification. Counselling procedure will consist of document verification, choice filling, applying, and seat allocation in web-based mode. Candidate has to pay a registration fee of Rs 2000/- for counselling.