Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2021 application form last date has been extended till 26 July 2021. So, the interested candidates can fill the J&K B.Ed Application Form online from the official website. The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) conducts the Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test for providing admission to government B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) colleges in the state. The candidates who have completed their Graduation with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for Jammu B.Ed admission. To get more details about Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 exam date, admit card, result, cut off, fees, etc, read the complete article.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2021 Exam Status
The applicants can check all the latest updates about the JK B.Ed Entrance Exam from the official website. However, you can also get the information from the table given below:
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2021 Application Form Last Date
Extended till 26 July 2021
- Jammu B.Ed 2021 Application Form filling date has been extended till 26th July 2021. Click Here to apply now.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
The official authority will announce the J&K B.Ed Entrance Test Date on its website. However, the candidates can also check the exam dates from the table given below:
Online application for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2021 commences from
22 June 2021
The last date for filling the online application forms
26 July 2021
The Last Date for Filling the Online Application Form with the Late fee
Declaration of Merit List
Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with the challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan.
Non-Local/Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with the challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan.
Commencement of class work
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2021
The JKBOPEE has released the Common Application Form (CAF) for B.Ed admission in all the B.Ed colleges of Jammu & Kashmir. So, the interested candidates can fill the Jammu B.Ed application form from the official website. However, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria to take admission in the B.Ed course in Jammu and Kashmir. The application form of J&K B.Ed required details like personal information of the candidates, education details, etc. Also, the candidates must attach all the documents and certificates of previous qualifying exams along with the application form.
How to Apply for Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2021?
The application form of Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed will be available online. So the candidates who are looking for how to apply for Jammu B.Ed must follow the steps given below:
- Initially, the candidates must visit the official website of the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE), jkbopee.gov.in.
- On the home page, the applicants must do the New User Registration.
- Now login using the User ID and Password. Then you must click on the link to fill the application form, given in the notifications section.
- A new page will open. Candidates must start filling in all the required details in the application form.
- After filling in all the details, the candidates will have to make the fee payment. The application fees of J&K BEd can be paid through online mode (Debit/Credit/Net Banking).
- In the next step, the applicants will have to upload the documents. Candidates must read the instructions to upload the documents, photograph, and signature.
- Preview the application form before the final submission.
- Finally, click on the Submit button. Your application form gets submitted. There is no need to send a hard copy of the online application form.
- Candidates must take one copy of the application form for future references.
J&K B.Ed Application Fees
The candidates must pay the application fees to complete the form submission process. The application fees for various categories are different. Check the details of JK B.Ed application fees given in the table below:
- Application Fees of Rs. 1200/- + Bank Charges (whatever applicable) must be paid through the online payment gateways.
- The application fees are Non-Refundable under any circumstances.
Eligibility Criteria for J&K B.Ed Admission
The candidates applying for the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Only those candidates who fulfill all the requirements given in the admission brochure must fill the online application form. The minimum requirements to be eligible to take part in B.Ed admission in Jammu, the candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- A candidate must have a Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- A candidate must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized College/University.
- A candidate must have qualified with a minimum of 45% marks (for Unreserved category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC) category.
- A candidate must also qualify in the B.Ed entrance exam along with the previous qualifying exams.
- Students in the final semester of Graduation are also eligible to apply for the B.Ed entrance exam.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
The candidates appearing for the Jammu B.Ed Entrance exam must check the exam pattern and marking scheme. With the help of the exam pattern, they can determine how effectively they can score maximum marks in the allotted time. The exam pattern of the Jammu B.ED entrance exam are given below:
Mode of J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021
Offline (pen-paper mode)
180 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
1 mark for each correct answer. For Each Correct Response (-0.25 negative marking for every wrong response)
General English, General Awareness, Aptitude for Teaching Profession, Reasoning (45 Questions Each)
J&K B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus
The entrance exam for B.Ed admission will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by the official authority. So, the candidates must check the syllabus and important topics for the exam. The details of the topics of the J&K B.Ed entrance test are given below:
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus for General English
Direct / Indirect Speech
Degrees of Comparison
One word Substitution
RC, Transformation of Sentences
Singular / Plural
Correction of Sentences
True / False
Active Passive Voice
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus for General Awareness
Books and Authors of J&K,
Popular Names of Personalities and their Achievements/ contributions of J&K State
Constitution of India
SAARC, ASIAN, UNESCO, BRICS, WHO
Climate & Crops in India,
The Newspaper World (Current Dailies & Weeklies of India)
First in India (Adventure, Sports, Discoveries)
Important Projects and their Impact on State
History of UT of J&K State
The economy of J&K State
Important Rivers and Lakes in India, National
Historical Places and their Importance of J&K State
Parks of J&K State
Flora and Fauna of J&K State
Languages of J&K State
The World of Sports
United Nations Organizations Veto powers/ No. of Countries as its Members / Principal Organs and their Functions
National Awards – science/ Literature / Sports
World Famous Awards – Science/literature / Sports.
Political and Physical Divisions of World and India
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus for Reasoning
Figure Series Completion
Statement and Assumption
Statement and Conclusion
Figural Odd One Out
Problem on Ages
Coding and Decoding
Letter series Completion
Math Operator Replacements
Problems on Venn Diagram,
Number Series Completion
Numeral Odd One Out.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus for Aptitude for Teaching Profession
Solving Problem of Educational
Issues Related to Teaching – Learning Strategies
Learner and Learning related Issues
Handling Educational Contexts
Goals of Education
Learner and Learning Problems
Role of Various Agencies and Organization in management of Education
Jammu B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2021
The official authority of JKBOPEE will issue the admit card of the Jammu B.Ed exam on its official website. The important details of the Jammu B.Ed admit card is given below:
- The hall ticket of the B.Ed entrance test will be available online in PDF Format.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering their Registration/ Roll number and date of birth.
- Details like the name of the exam, application number, exam date/day, test centre address details, important instructions for the candidates, etc, will be printed on the hall ticket.
- The admit card should not be torn or tampered with, in any case
- Candidates must read all the details on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, they must report to the concerned authority.
- Download and keep a copy of the hall ticket for future references.
Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test Answer Key 2021
The official authority will release the answer key of Jammu B.Ed once the examination is over. Read about the Jammu B.Ed answer key from the details given below:
- The provisional answer key of Jammu B.Ed will be released one or two days after the exam.
- Candidates can match their responses from the ones given in the official answer key.
- In case, if any candidate has a doubt regarding any answer, they can challenge/ raise an objection to that particular answer by sending a proof along with a processing fee of Rs. 1000/- for each question.
- The window for the answer key challenge will be activated only for a particular time.
- Only the provisional answer key can be challenged.
- The final answer key cannot be challenged.
- The merit list and result will be based on the final answer key.
J&K B.Ed Merit List 2021
The merit list of Jammu B.Ed admission will be announced on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying exam. Check the details about the merit list of Jammu B.Ed given below:
- The merit list/rank list will be available online on the official website.
- Candidates can download the rank list from the link provided on the website.
- This merit list is on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test and previous qualifying exam.
- Candidates will be given admission to any of the colleges based on their rank in the list.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance 2021 Result
Once the examination process is over, the official will announce the result of the Jammu B.Ed entrance test. The following details are important regarding the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed exam result:
- The result of Jammu B.Ed will be available online on the official website.
- Candidates can download their scorecard by entering their Roll number and date of birth.
- The direct link to access the result will be active only for a few days. So, the candidates must download and save a copy of their result for future references.
- The scorecard contains details like marks secured in the overall paper and qualifying status.
- Those candidates who qualify in the entrance test are eligible to sit for counselling.
Jammu B.Ed Counselling 2021
The important details about the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed counselling are given below:
- Those candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible to take part in the counselling process.
- Jammu B.Ed admission counselling will be offline.
- Candidates must report at the counselling venue on the given time and date.
- They must carry the original format of all the documents and certificates for the verification.
- On successful verification of the documents, candidates will have to pay a part of the course fees to confirm their admission.
- If a candidate fails to report for counselling, then his/her candidature will automatically get cancelled.
List of Original Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- J&K B.Ed Admit card
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate.
Seat Matrix for Jammu B.Ed Admission
The admission will be given to the candidates on the basis of the following seat matrix.
Kashmir B.Ed/ B.Ed Special
Name of the College
Number of Seats
IASE (Formerly Govt College of Education), Srinagar
Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Bemina, Srinagar
Total Seats for Kashmir B.Ed/B.Ed Special
Jammu B.Ed Total Seats
Name of the College
Number of Seats
Govt. College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu
Total Seats for Jammu B.Ed
The Jammu B.Ed admission is based on the reservation policy as per the rules of the Government. Candidates must check the reservation of the seats for admission in B.Ed course in Jammu. The reservation policy is given below:
Reservation of seats
Socially and Educationally Backward Classes
Children of Defense Personnel (CDP)
Children of State Police Personnel and Paramilitary Forces (JKPM)
Highlights of Jammu B.Ed 2021 Admission
The complete overview of Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed entrance test are given below:
Jammu B.Ed 2021
Jammu Bachelor of Education Admission
Purpose of the Exam
To provide admission to B.Ed courses in the colleges of J&K
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)
Application Form (Released)
Tel: +91 191 – 2470102, +91 191 – 2479371