MAH CET 2020 Counselling will be started in the month of june 2020. MAH CET counselling 2020 will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra (DTE MH). MAH CET exam is a state level examination which is organised to offer the admissions in state government/private universities and colleges for management courses. It is mandatory for all the candidates to attend the counselling session for the MAH CET 2020 Admission. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the MAH CET counselling 2020.
MAH CET 2020 Counselling Important Dates
Candidates can check here all the important date for MAH CET 2020 counselling session which is given in the table below:
MAH CET 2020 Counselling Session Dates
|Result Declaration Date||31 March 2020|
|Counselling Session Starting Date||In the month of June 2020|
MAH CET 2020 Counselling
The candidate makes sure to check here all the points for MAH CET 2020 Counselling which given in the list below:
- Only shortlisted candidate in the MAH CET exam 2020 will be eligible to attend the counselling session.
- The candidate will be received the notification after the declation of MAH CET 2020 result through the email from the conducted authority or applicant can check the MAH CET counselling schedule online on the official website.
- Candidate must carry all the required documents at the counselling centre for the verification.
- All the candidate must attend the counselling session for the seat allocation of the MAH CET 2020 admission process.
Documents Required for MAH CET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidate must carry at the day of a MAH CET 2020
counselling session for the verification. All the documents for verification are listed below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet original copies.
- Graduation degree and all semester mark sheets.
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID proof (Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Driving Licence)
- MAH CET 2020 Scorecard/ Result
- Domicile certificate
MAH CET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Applicants can check here the MAH CET 2020 counselling procedure which is given in the list below.
- The seat allotment process for MAH CET admission 2020 is conducted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- All the shortlisted applicants have to submit the online application form at designated centres on notified dates for the MAH CET 2020 counselling schedule.
- Candidates should fill their choice for the Institutes/universities and courses in decreasing order of their preference.
Candidate can check here the complete details for all the rounds of CAP in MAH CET 2020 admission are listed below:
- In the MAH CET 2020 counselling session, the direct seat allocated for Home University seats and State level seats and other university candidates will come under CAP.
- The counselling process will be conducted in two stages that are Stage-I and Stage-II will be used for CAP Round I and there will be seven stages in this round.
- In MAH CET 2020 Counselling Round-III, the candidates who belong from Maharashtra will be eligible for admission procedure whose name has appeared in MAH CET 2020 Merit list.
MAH CET 2020 Admission Process
Candidate can check here the MAH CET admission process which is described below:
- Applicant must fill the MAH CET 2020 application form.
- Applicant must fulfil all the MAH CET 2020 eligible criteria.
- Candidate must appear in the MAH CET 2020 examination.
- The selection will be done on the basis of ranking obtained in the MAH CET 2020 entrance exam.
- Candidate must attend the counselling session where they varified their original documents.
- Candidate with the highest rank obtained in the entrance exam will be preferred first in comparison to other candidates.
- Candidate has to clear all interview rounds for the MAH CET 2020 seat allotment.