SMATEE 2022 (State Medical and Technical Entrance Examination) will be conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) and OFFICE OF THE JOINT DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) HIGHER & TECHNICAL EDUCATION MIZORAM. The candidates will be provided admission into B. Tech, BE, MBBS courses. This exam is conducted at the State Level. The candidates willing to appear in this exam must ensure their eligibility and fill the application form on or before the last date. Also, the candidates need to go through the complete article to know further about SMATEE 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
Further, the date of examination of SMATEE 2022 is also hereby postponed on the 17th June 2022 (Friday) between 11:00am to 2:00pm. SMATEE 2022 Admit Card Will Be Available For Download From 10th June 2022
SMATEE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details of SMATEE 2022 which is mentioned below:
|SMATEE Registration 2022||announced|
SMATEE 2022 Dates
The candidates seeking admission in various technical courses can go through the important dates for SMATEE 2022:
|Commencement of the submission of application form||3 June 2022|
|Issue date of SMATEE 2022 admit card||10 June 2022- https://www.smatee.com/|
|SMATEE 2022 exam date||17 June 2022|
|Release date of Result||3rd Week of June 2022|
SMATEE 2022 Admit Card
The candidates can check the SMATEE 2022 Admit Card which will be issued by the Mizoram Board of School Education.
- The candidates who will submit the application form, duly completed in all aspect will only be issued a hall ticket.
- The Hall Ticket will not be sent to the individuals via post, mail or any other mode.
- The SMATEE 2022 Admit Card will consist of the exam details such as date, time and venue.
- Along with the hard copy of the Admission Ticket, candidates must carry valid id proof such as-a Driving License, Passport, PAN or Aadhar card to the examination hall.
- Candidates are required to check and verify all the important details mentioned in the hall ticket.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the entrance exam without a valid admit card.
- Candidates must retain and preserve the Admit card till the admission process is over.
The candidates must know the exam pattern and the syllabus to score good marks in the examination.
- SMATEE exam subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The candidate needs to have a good hold on the above subjects.
Candidate can download the previous year question paper from the following links
SMATEE 2022 Result
The candidates can check the SMATEE 2022 Result below in the given points:
- The result of SMATEE 2022 will be announced in a phased form, online on the web portal.
- Phases will be bifurcated in the form of the first and waiting lists of the application.
- Every list will be published with the last date of registration and the candidate's acceptance for admission.
- Candidates will be able to check their SMATEE scorecard by entering their Hall ticket number.
SMATEE 2022 Application Form
The candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam. The candidates can check basic information about SMATEE Application Form 2022 below in the given points:
- The candidates could purchase the application form from. Jt. Director 1 Technical Wing Office, Challenge.
- They had to fill the form & submit it at the above-given office only.
- No online mode was accepted.
- Relevant details were to be filled in the form.
SMATEE 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||SMATEE 2022 or State Medical and Technical Entrance Examination |
|Conducting body||Mizoram Board of School Education|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
Mizoram Board of School Education
The Mizoram Board of School Education is an autonomous governmental body for academic administration in Mizoram, India, having its jurisdiction from elementary to higher secondary education. It was established by the Government of Mizoram in 1975 by the Mizoram Board of School Education Act. The Controller of Examinations (CE) is the head of the Examination Branch and is responsible for all matters concerning examinations and administration of examinations. The CE is assisted by three officers of the branch viz., a Deputy Controller of Examinations and two Assistant Controller of Examinations and subordinate staff.