Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Army Public School has released notification for the recruitment of Primary teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) will hold a Joint Selection Screening Test. A total of 8000 vacancies have been released. Application process for hiring teachers in all subjects has already started. The last date for submitting the online application is 21st September 2020.Army Public Schools are CBSE affiliated schools, run by local military authorities and located throughout the country in various cantonment areas. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply online for Army Public School Recruitment 2020.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about the Army Public School Recruitment from the given table:
|Name of the Exam||Army Public School Recruitment (Combined Selection Screening Examination)|
|Posts||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|Number of Vacancies||8000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Stages||Three|
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Important dates and events related to Army Public School Recruitment can be found below:
|Online Registration Start Date||1st September 2020, 09:00 AM|
|Online Registration End Date||21st September 2020, 05:00 PM|
|Admit Card Availability||04th October 2020|
|Exam Date||19th and 20th October 2020|
Army Public School (PRT, TGT, PGT) Eligibility Criteria
- For PGT : Candidates hold a 50% Master’s degree in Relevant Subject with Marks and B.Ed Exam
- For TGT : Candidates hold a Bachelor’s degree in similar subject matter with a 50 percent rating and a B.Ed review
- For PRT : Bachelor’s degree candidates with B.Ed. / Diploma for 2 years / Integrated Course for 4 years
Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
- Fresh Candidates below : 40 Years.
- For NCR School TGT, PRT Below : 29 Years.
- PGT Below : 36 Years.
- For Experience Candidates Below : 57 Years.
- Age Relaxation : As per Rules
Examination Fee: Rs 500/-
Army Public School Recruitment Examination Pattern
Recruitment Review of the Army Public School will have three phases to apply for the given post. Those steps are:
- 1st Stage: Online Screening Test
- 2nd Stage: Interview
- 3rd Stage: Evaluation Of Teaching Skills And Computer Proficiency
The Army Public School exam pattern for PGT, TGT and PRT Army Public School Recruitment Examination is as follows:
|Part A||1.General Awareness
4.Educational Concepts and Methodology
|Part B||Subject-specific Section||90|
- The total time allotted for the exam is 180 minutes. The questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Type (MCQs).
- There is only one component of the review pattern for the Online Test of PRT. It involves questions such as general knowledge, mental capacity, comprehension of English, and principles and methodology of education. The test ‘s highest marks are 90, and the overall length is 90 minutes.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Candidates must secure 50% marks in each part for qualifying in the exam
- Candidates who clear the Online Screening Test will be eligible to appear for the next stage.
- The scores obtained by the candidates will be normalized to 100.
- Candidates qualifying for the Online Test will receive a scorecard.
- PG/TGT candidates who fail to clear Part B (subject-specific test) will be given the option to go for the PRT post.
After the Online Test is conducted, each of the participating schools will announce the vacancies available separately. Qualified candidates will be called for the Interview round.
Evaluation Of Teaching Skills And Computer Proficiency. Language Subject Applicants are expected to appear for a (written) language test consisting of Essay and Comprehension. This test carries 15 marks. In addition, this stage also includes teaching skills assessment and computer skills assessment.
How to Fill Online Application for Army Public School Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official Army Public School website i.e., https://www.awesindia.com/
- Scroll down and log in by clicking on “New User” under “Registration”
- With a new set of instructions, a new page will open. Read carefully and check the box against the statement indicating you have read the directions and understood them. Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter your credentials: Personal information, such as the name of the applicant, gender, date of birth, nationality, email ID, phone number, mailing address, postal address. A message indicating successful registration will be displayed on the screen. Also, your Login ID and Password will be generated. Then click on “Proceed”
- Enter the rest of your credentials : professional qualification and experience details, and click on “Proceed”
- Submit your birth certificate scanned picture or the school leaving certificate. Click on “Upload” after selecting the required image. Note that the file should be in JPG format and the size of the file should not be exceed the given dimensions mentioned above
- Now, upload your passport size photo, signature and highest qualification certificate, professional certificate, any additional qualification certificate, National sports Certificate, if any
- Now, search all the details by going through the information saved.
- Click on “Submit”. Tap “Modify” if you want to make any adjustments.
- Select the mode of payment – Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking, and click on “Next”.
- Payment of the application fee for Army Public School Teacher recruitment.
- Recruitment Application Fee for Army Public School is Rs 500 for everyone.
- For future reference, take a print out of the confirmation page / receipt
Note: The online application can only be submitted by 05:00 PM until 21 September 2019.
Therefore, applicants are asked to fill out the form as soon as possible to prevent last minute hustle.
Online application form for Army High School Pre-requirements:
- Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate- 500 KB or less
- Passport Sized Photograph- 300 KB or less
- Signature- 300 KB or less
- Highest Qualification Certificate- 500 KB or less
- Professional Certificate- 500 KB or less
- Additional Qualification Certificate- 500 KB or less
- National Sports Certificate (if available)- 500 KB or less