ARPIT Exam: MHRD published ARPIT exam schedule, Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching Exam to be conducted by NTA. The Important dates for Annual Refresher Programme In Teaching (ARPIT) is also released by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
ARPIT Exam Courses
The Ministry of Human Resources and Development (MHRD) has announced the examination date for ARPIT – Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching to be conducted by MHRD through the test conducting body NTA (National Testing Agency).
- ARPIT programme was brought up by the Indian Government in November 2020.
- This initiative aims for the online professional development of 15 lakh higher education faculty using the MOOCs platform called SWAYAM.
- For implementing ARPIT, around 75 discipline-specific institutes were identified and notified as National Resource Centres (NRCs) in the first stage.
- The NRC’s-National Resource Centres were tasked to prepare an online training material which focuses on the latest developments in the discipline.
- The ARPIT examination is the terminal assessment and all successful in-service teachers will be certified.
Registration schedule for ARPIT Course Exam
The registration dates are announced for Annual Refresher Programme In Teaching (ARPIT) Under Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT).
|Availability of FAQs||15 February 2019|
|Online Registration for Exam Start||16 February 2019|
|The last date for registration for the exam||22 February 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||09 March 2019|
|ARPIT Exam Date||30 March 2019|
|Result announcement date||02 April 2019|
ARPIT MHRD Exam Important Links
SWAYAM Training Materials: https://swayam.gov.in/
Annual Refresher Programme In Teaching (ARPIT Book): http://mhrd.gov.in/
Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) Scheme: An Evaluation – http://mhrd.gov.in/
Candidates can check JEE Main 2020 exam details here.