Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has advertised the vacancies for principal and lecturer in polytechnic colleges of the state. BPSC has invited applications for 119 vacancies of lecturers in electrical engineering and 25 vacancies for the post of principal in Bihar Government Polytechnic/ Government Women Polytechnic Colleges functioning under the Science & Technology Dept of Bihar.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Principal (25 Post) Recruitment 2020. The Commission has begun to recognize such vacancies applications. The procedure of sending and receiving applications for the vacant posts is conducted online. The process of Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle and Lecturers Recruitment 2020 has started against the advt. No. 13/2020 from 5th August 2020. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here and then apply online for the available vacancies.
Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested candidates who are interested to apply for Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment.
|Name of Recruitment||Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College and Lecturers Principle Recruitment 2020|
|Organized BY||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Vacant Post Name||Principle and Lecturer|
|Available Vacancies||Principle: 25 Lecturer: 119|
|Application Submission Process||Active Now|
|Application Submission Mode||Online and Offline both|
|Selection Process||Based on Academic Background|
Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates regarding the Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020:
|BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment Important Dates|
|Online Application Start||07 August 2020|
|Registration Last Date||24 August 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28 August 2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||04 September 2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details of Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal Recruitment and Lecturers 2020 in the table below:
|Post Name||General||BC||EBC||EWS||BC Female||SC||ST||Total Post|
Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below, the eligibility criteria match their qualification they can proceed with the application form Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020:
- The minimum age limit to apply for the vacant posts of Principal is 37 years.
- There is no fixed limit age for applying for the position being debated. Though the age for retirement is fixed which is 65 years.
- Applicants must have completed a Ph.D. In the respective discipline (i.e. in the related Engineering / Technology branch) and should have secured First Class position in the Bachelor or Master’s degree program. Along with this a minimum experience of 16 years in Teaching or the field of research is also required. Out of this total experience, the candidate must have experience of a minimum of 3 years after a Ph.D. And 5 years of postal experience, not below HOD.
- An application with First Class at Bachelor’s level or Master’s level in respective disciplines can also apply. Along with this, applicants must have experience of a minimum of 20 years in the Teaching field, or Research field or industry, out of 5 years of experience should not be below the level of HoD.
- For this particular vacancy, distance-mode or open university education will not be accepted as legitimate.
Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Selection Criteria
Candidates can check the selection criteria of Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020 would be done based on these details:
- Academic Record and Research work would be awarded 20 Marks. The applicants will be scored on the following:
- Maximum 10 marks (Percentage Marks obtained in B.Tech/ B.E /B.S/B.Sc(Engg.) in relevant branch)
- Maximum 5 marks (Percentage Marks obtained in M.Tech/M.E/M.S in relevant Branch)
- Ph.D.- To be awarded 5 marks
Age Eligibility of candidates applying for Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020 (As on 01.08.2020):
Any candidate who is applying for the Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020 should not be less than 37 years old at the time of registration and there is no maximum age for Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020.
- Min.Age: 37 Yrs.
- Max. Age: NA
How to Fill Form of Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow these given steps to fill the form of Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal and Lecturers Recruitment 2020:
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Latest Principal Vacancy in Recruitment at Polytechnic College 2020 Applicant Will Apply Between 07 August 2020 and 25 August 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC Principal Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Check the All Document with kindness and college-qualifications, ID evidence, address information, basic details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Form Recruitment Document-Photo, Sign, Proof of ID, Etc.
- The Application Form must Carefully check the Summary and All Column before submitting it.
- If Applicant Needed to Submit the Application Fee. If you don’t have the necessary payment fees your application form is not completed.
- Take A Final Submitted Form Print Out.
- The application fee for the General / OBC candidates is Rs. 100.
- For SC / ST group applicants the fee is Rs. 25
- For Bihar Domicile Female candidates application fee is Rs. 25. (Fee should be paid in online mode only)
Pay the exam fee by debit card/credit card / Net banking fee mode.