Bihar Police Recruitment Constables and Fire Services Fireman 2018: Bihar Police has released a notification for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 of 9,990 Constables for Ground Duty. So, Interested candidates must check the vacancy Details given below and Official Website whose link is given below on this page.
Bihar Fire Services has also announced the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 of 1965 Fireman in the Services. Therefore, interested candidates are requested to see the details carefully before applying for the Bihar Police Constables and Bihar Fire Services Fireman Recruitment 2018. Also, More details about Bihar Police Recruitment (2018) and Fire Services Recruitment (2018), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018: Constables and Fire Services Fireman
The detailed Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 for the posts of constables and fireman is described here.
Bihar Police Constables Recruitment:
|Name Of The Post||Constable (Ground Duty)|
|Number Of Vacancies||9,990|
Bihar Fire Services Fireman Recruitment:
|Name Of The Post||Constable(Fireman)|
|Number Of Vacancies||1965|
Eligibility Criteria for the Bihar Police Recruitment Constables and Fire Services Fireman 2018
The qualification criteria for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 is given below:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
Age Limit: The Age of the Candidate must be Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 25 Years as on 1 January 2018.
Bihar Police 2018 Recruitment Age Relaxation details:
|2||BC/EBC (Female)||3 Years|
|3||BC/EBC (Male)||2 Years|
Bihar Police Selection Process: Constables and Fire Services Fireman 2018
- The Candidates must Apply For the given posts on the Official Website of the Selection Commission which is given below. So, The Submission of the Applications will be through Online mode only.
- The applications submitted by the aspirants will be checked by the commission. Therefore, those applicants whose information are found correct would be allowed to move further in the process.
- As there would be a joint examination for both Bihar Police Constables and Bihar Fire Services Fireman, Therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to specify their priorities for the posts.
- The candidates who fail to score the minimum of 30% of the total marks will be declared as disqualified, irrespective of the category they belong to. Furthermore, they would not be allowed to appear for the Physical efficiency test (PET).
- Candidates who pass the Written Examination would be eligible to appear for the PET.
- PET would consist of three stages, namely marathon, shot-put and high jump.
Marking Scheme for Bihar Police Selection
- Written Examination(OMR Based): The candidate must score at least 30% of the total marks to qualify for the PET.
- Physical Efficiency Test:
Marathon 50 marks Shot-put 25 marks High Jump 25 marks
Bihar Police 2018 Recruitment Category wise vacancies:
|S.No.||Category||Constable vacancy||Fireman vacancy|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Cut-Off
According to the Official Notification on the official site, the cut off for the Bihar Police Constables and Fire Services Fireman Recruitment 2018 will be released on the Official Website. Therefore, keep checking this website and official website.
How To Apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018?
The step to apply online for Bihar Police Recruitment Constables and Fire Services Fireman 2018 is given below.
- The Applications for the recruitment for Bihar police would be submitted online only on the official website.
- After application form, the candidate must pay the application fee.
- Furthermore, the fee must be paid online also. Fee for the general category is ₹450 and for SC/ST, the fee is ₹112.
- Importantly, the fee also must be paid online with Debit card/credit card/net banking.
- afterward, a registration number would be given which must be retained by the candidate for future purposes.
Bihar Police Recruitment Highlights
Name of Joint Exam: Central Selection Board Exam
Examination Conducting Body: Central Selection Board of Constable
Post: Constable and Fireman
Exam Date: To be announced
Job Description: Bihar Police Constables and Fire Services Fireman
For more information and Latest Updates
Visit the official website here.
Also, read about SBI PO Recruitment here.