BPSC Civil Judge 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Civil Judge Recruitment 2020. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has re-opened the 31st Judicial Service 2020 application process. All such candidates who have not applied for BPSC 31st Judicial Service Exam can submit their application through online mode on the official website of BPSC i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in from 31 August 2020. The last date to request an application for BPSC 31st Judicial Service is 12 September 2020. The last fee submission date, however, is 05 September 2020.
Civil Judge Posts give a total of 221 vacancies. The minimum eligibility criteria to apply BPSC 31st Judicial Service Exam is a degree in law/LLB from a recognized university. The age of the candidates should be between 22 and 35 years. Those Candidates Are Interested in Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
BPSC Civil Judge 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to Bihar Civil Judge in the given table below:
|Online Application Start||12 March 2020|
|Registration Last Date||03 June 2020|
|Registration Last Date||31 August 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||05 September 2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||12 September 2020|
|New Pre Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
Bihar Civil Judge 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Bihar Civil Judge below:
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from Recognized University.
Age Eligibility of candidates applying for Bihar Civil Judge (As on 01.08.2020):
Any candidate who is applying for the Bihar Civil Judge should not be less than 22 years old and not more than 35 years old at the time of registration.
- Min. Age: 22 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 35 Yrs.
Bihar Civil Judge 2020 Vacancy
Let’s have a look at the Vacancy of Bihar Civil Judge 2020 post:
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Civil Judge PCS J||221|
Bihar Civil Judge 2020 Notifiaction
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently Uploaded Re Extended Notice for the Post of Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020.
How to Fill Form for BPSC Civil Judge 2020 Recruitment ?
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2020-2021 Between 12/03/2020 and 28/03/2020 Applicant may apply
- Candidate Read the Notification before submitting the application form for recruitment in Govt. From Latest Govt Bihar. Recruitment by the year 2020.
- Check the All Document with kindness and college-qualifications, ID evidence, address information, basic details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Form Recruitment Document-Photo, Sign, Proof of ID, Etc.
- The Application Form must Carefully check the Summary and All Column before submitting it.
- If Applicant Needed to Submit the Application Fee. If you don’t have the necessary payment fees your application form is not completed.
- Take A Final Submitted Form Print Out.
- General, OBC, Other State: Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Bihar Civil Judge 2020 Exam Pattern
BPSC Civil Judge Exam shall have in two papers i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will have questions on General Studies of 100 Marks and Paper 2 will have questions on Law of 150 Marks.
Bihar Civil Judge Prelims Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge including current affairs
- Elementary General Science
- Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property
- Principles of Equity
- Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- Law of Contracts and Torts
- Commercial Law
Bihar Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern
The questions will be framed on General Knowledge and Current Affairs (150 Marks), Elementary General Science (100 Marks), General Hindi (100 Marks), General English (100 Marks), and Law of Evidence and Procedure (150 Marks). General Hindi and General English will be qualifying in nature. Candidates will be required to choose 3 subjects out of the following five optional subjects:
- Constitution and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property and Principle of Equity, Law of Trust and Specific Relief
- Law of Contract and Torts
- Commercial Law
Bihar Civil Judge Interview Round
Candidates qualified in the Mains Exam will be called for a personal interview. The interview will be of 100 marks. Candidates need to score a minimum of 35% marks in the interview for selection for the Civil Judge Posts.
Bihar Civil Judge Competitive Exam 2020 Selection Process
BPSC 31st Judicial Exam selection will be done on the basis of the BPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam, BPSC Judicial Service Mains Exam, and Interview Round.