BPSSC Job Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) will announce BPSSC Job Recruitment 2020 for Vacant Posts for Sub-Inspectors. The Candidates who are eligible for the BPSSC Job Recruitment must apply before 30 November 2020. Aspirants can seek more information regarding BPSSC Job Recruitment 2020 by reading the page below.
Furthermore, Aspirants who will clear the interview process of the BPSSC Job Recruitment 2020 for the various post can be placed in Bihar for which is given below in the article. Selection of Candidates will be on the basis of Preliminary Written Examination, Main Examination and a Physical Test. Eligible applicants will have to fill the application form in Online Mode which is available on the official site. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for BPSSC Job Recruitment.
BPSSC Job Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||24 October 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30 November 2020|
|Date of Examination||To be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSSC Job Recruitment
- Qualification Criteria: Applicants should have passed any graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised university.
- Age Limit: The Age Limit for different Post of BPSSC Job Recruitment for the different category is:
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Application Fees: The Application fees for different categories is:
Note: Candidates have to pay through Online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply for BPSSC Job Recruitment?
The Applicants can apply for Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Job Recruitment 2020 for the post of sub-inspectors can apply by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at BPSSC.
- Candidates must select Notifications link in Careers Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Candidates need to Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described above.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
BPSSC Job Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Number of posts: 1717 Posts
- Recruitment Board: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission
- Notification No: 01/2017
- Pay Scale: Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800 and Grade Pay- Rs. 4200
Download the Official Notification PDF here.
बिहार पुलिस अधीनस्थ सेवा आयोग
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Government Jobs and JEE Main exam here.
Stay tuned for more updates about BPSSC Job Recruitment.