BTSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form has been released on 16 March 2020. BTSC Recruitment 2020 is conducted by Bihar Technical Service Commission, BTSC. This recruitment is looking for applicants to hire for the Food Safety Officer and other posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested to take the job can apply online through the official site of BTSC at pariksha.nic.in. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding BTSC Recruitment.
- [su_highlight]BTSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form has been released on 16 March 2020.[/su_highlight]
- [su_highlight]Last date of the application form is 15 April 2020.[su_highlight]
BTSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the BTSC Recruitment is given below.
|Publication of Advertisement on Website||16 March 2020|
|Starting Date For Submission of Online Application Form||16 March 2020|
|Last Date Online Application Form Submission||15 April 2020|
This is the latest updated dates of the BTSC Recruitment.
BTSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
The detailed information regarding the Vacancy detailed is given below.
|Food Safety Officer||91 Posts|
|Occupational Therapist||86 Posts|
This is the latest updated vacancy details of the BTSC. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
BTSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the BTSC Recruitment Application Form is given below.
- The application form has been released on 16 March 2020.
- The last date of filing the application is 15 April 2020.
- The forms have been released through online mode on the official website.
- Applicants have to fill the application form carefully because there is no correction window for the form.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
NOTE: Click here to fill the BTSC Recruitment Application Form.
BTSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding BTSC Recruitment Application Fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay their fees through online mode by credit card, Debit card or net banking.
NOTE: No request for the application fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to apply for BTSC Exam?
The procedure of filling the application form of the BTSC Exam is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.btsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the new registration.
- Firstly applicant have to register themselves through entering their basic details.
- After that Click on new application.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Upload all the documents asked.
- Pay the application fee.
NOTE: Click here for the complete process of the BTSC application form
BTSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the BTSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre): Candidates having Bachelor Degree of Physiotherapy from any recognized institute And Certificate Holder Thereof. Will be eligible for this post.
- Occupational Therapist (General Sub-Cadre): Candidates having Bachelor Degree of Occupational Therapy / Master Occupational Therapy in from any recognized institute And Certificate Holder Thereof. Will be eligible for this post.
- Food Safety Officer: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Degree In Oil Technology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / BIO Technology / Veterinary Science / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Medicine Or Masters In Chemistry / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / BIO Technology Any Other Equivalent Qualification And Required Training & Experience Detail. Will be eligible for this post.
BTSC Recruitment 2020 Highlight
The detailed information regarding the BTSC Recruitment exam is given below.
|Name of Post/Openings||BTSC Recruitment exam|
|Name of Organisation||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Number of total openings||303|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Stay conducted to Bihar Technical Service Commission.