Firstly, Civil Services Examination 2020 (CSE 2020) is one of the toughest examinations in the world in which the success rate is just 0.1% to 0.3% out of 11 Lakhs aspirants. Also, the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts this famous national level competitive examinations in India. Then, the successful candidates who qualify the examination get the recruitment at numerous services of the Government of India like
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
- Indian Foreign Services (IFS)
- Indian Police Services (IPS)
- Indian Revenue Services (IRS)
Moreover, the examination consists of two phases. The first phase is Preliminary Examination that involves two Multiple Choice Question Papers, i.e., Aptitude Test, and General Studies. The second phase is the Main Examination that involves nine Conventional Type Question Papers and also Personal Interview. Finally, the aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete information related to Civil Services Examination 2020.
UPSC – CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION 2020 Result
The result for CIVIL SERVICES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION 2020 is announced and the DAF (CSM) will be available on the website of the Commission from 23 July 2020 to 06 August 2020 till 6.00 P.M.
- Candidates can obtain any information/clarification regarding their result from The Union Public Service Commission Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi about the above-mentioned examination on all working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125.
- Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing the Union Public Service Commission Website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Civil Services Examination 2020 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Preliminary Examination||Main Examination|
|The release of Official Notification||07 February 2020||Not Available|
|Deadline for Submission of Application Form||06 March 2020||Not Available|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2020||November 2020|
|Civil Services Examination 2020||03 June 2020||01 October 2020|
|Declaration of Result||August 2020 / September 2020||January 2019 / February 2019|
Application Form for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2020
Firstly, a huge lot of aspirants appear for the Civil Services Examination every year. So, the competition is quite high for selection. Therefore, out of such a huge number of applicants, only those who secure the marks more than the cutoff marks in the Preliminary Examination will be eligible to appear for Main Examination. Moreover, the Preliminary Examination is the qualifying examination for Main Examination.
Also, the application form for the Preliminary Examination will be available on 7 February 2020. Then, the application form for the Main Examination will be available after the result declaration of the Preliminary Examination.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Examination 2020 Application Fee
- Firstly, the application form fee will be Rs. 100 /-.
- But, Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Women need not pay the application form fee.
- The payment of application form fee is available either through online mode or offline mode.
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Services Examination 2020 or Union Public Service Commission
|Education||The candidates must have a degree from
Also, the candidates satisfying the below eligibility criteria are also eligible for application provided they prove their eligibility from competent authority at their Institute / University at the time of Main Examination.
|Number of Attempts||
Relaxation for Reserved Categories in UPSC Exam
|Category||Upper Age Limit||Number of Attempts|
|Unreserved||32 Years||6 Attempts|
|Other Backward Classes||35 Years||9 Attempts|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||37 Years||No Limit|
|Physically Handicapped (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||42 Years||
|Jammu and Kashmir Domicile||
|Servicemen Disabled from Duty||
The results for preliminary exams are announced and available here.
Moreover, the official website of UPSC is http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Finally, stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to Civil Services Examination 2020.