Container Corporation of India (CONCOR) will soon release the notification for CONCOR GATE Recruitment 2020. The company is one of the seven Navratnas (PSUs) of India. It is an undertaking under the Indian Ministry of Railways. It was incorporated in March 1988 under the Companies Act. CONCOR started operating in November 1989 and took over an existing network of seven ICDs (Inland Container Depots) from Indian Railways. At present, the company is a network of 63 ICDs (Indian Container Depots) / CFSs (Container Freight Stations) throughout India. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to CONCOR GATE Recruitment 2020.
CONCOR GATE Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- CONCOR will release the application form for Recruitment of aspirants through GATE 2020 on its official website.
- Once the application form is available, the candidates can apply online.
- The applicants need to follow the below steps for application
- Firstly, the candidates need to read the Prospectus / Information Brochure that will be available on the official website of CONCOR.
- Then, they need to check whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment.
- Also, only eligible candidates can apply online at the official website.
- Further, they need to log in to the website and click on ‘HR & Career’ link.
- Then, they should click on ‘Recruitment Notice & Results’ link.
- Also, click on ‘Advt’ and then on ‘Application Form’.
- Then, the aspirants need to fill all the necessary details carefully, upload their recent photograph and signature, pay the application form fee, and submit the application form.
- Finally, after successful submission of the application form, the applicants must take its print and keep it safe for future reference.
The application form fee for CONCOR GATE Recruitment 2020 will be Rs. 1,000 /-. This application form fee can be paid through online mode (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
Eligibility Criteria for CONCOR GATE Recruitment
- The candidates must be in possession of a Graduation Degree from a recognised Institute / University.
- Applicants must have secure at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- The maximum allowed age limit is 28 Years. But, there will be category-wise relaxation.
|Other Backward Classes / Ex-Servicemen||3 Years|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||5 Years|
|Departmental Candidates||8 Years|
|People With Disability||10 Years|
The official website of CONCOR is http://www.concorindia.com/
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to CONCOR GATE Recruitment 2020.