CWC Recruitment 2020: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) will be releasing an official notification of the CWC exam 2020 for Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Superintendent, Jr. Technical Assistant and Hindi Translator posts in April 2020. To know the full details of CWC Recruitment 2020, candidates can go through the complete message. For candidates seeking employment in the government sector, this is a successful opportunity. As per CWC Exam Dates, the notification is expected to be released in the month of April 2020. CWC 2020 Management Trainee (General & Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent-General Posts Recruitment Selection Process involves the following phases: Online Examination & Document Review followed by Interview. The total expected vacancies for different posts in the Central Warehousing Corporation are 800. As per the CWC Selection process, the exam will be conducted in different formats for different posts.
CWC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic information about the Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment from the given table:
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||PSU Jobs|
|Name of recruitment||CWC recruitment 2020|
|Name of organization||Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)|
|Number of Vacancies||800 (Expected)|
|CWC Notification Release Date||April 2020|
|Minimum Age limit||18 years|
CWC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Important dates and events related to CWC Recruitment can be found from the given table:
|CWC Notification release Date||April 2020|
|CWC Online Application Start Date||April 2020|
|Last date to fill CWC Application||May 2020|
|CWC Exam Date||1st week of June 2020|
|CWC Result Date||2nd week of July 2020|
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment Notification 2020
In April 2020, Central Warehousing Corporation published the official CWC 2020 Recruitment Note. Important dates, post information, eligibility requirements, evaluation structure, and other important details can be found via the official notice from CWC’s official website.
CWC Posts and Vacancy 2020
Under the administrative control of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Central Warehousing Corporation provides scientific storage facilities for agricultural inputs, goods and other recorded commodities, in addition to providing logistics infrastructure for import-export cargo such as CFSs / ICDs, Land Custom Stations, Air Cargo Complexes, etc. For various posts online applications from qualified candidates who fulfil the specified qualification, experience , age, etc. are invited. Management Trainee (General and Technical) is the best-considered post.
- The total expected vacancies are 800.
- The largest number of provisional vacancies is for the Junior Technical Assistant post with 238 vacancies.
- 10% Vacancies are reserved for economically weaker groups, in line with the directives of the Government of India.
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years for all posts.
- As per Govt, reservation, age relaxation and other concessions will be applicable to reserved category members, or to any other category. Orders of India; wherever posts in these categories are reserved.
- The provisional vacancies for CWC Recruitment 2020 are explained in the table below.
Central Warehousing Corporation Vacancy Details
|Management Trainee (General)||80|
|Management Trainee (Management)||51|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||55|
|Junior Technical Assistant||238|
CWC Eligibility Criteria 2020
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Eligibility Criteria is the determining factor in choosing any applicant to any Central Warehousing Corporation post. CWC Eligibility includes age limit restrictions and required educational qualification.
The age limit for CWC Recruitment varies for various positions. The minimum age limit to be applied for different CWC posts is given below:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Age|
|1.||Management Trainee (General)||28 Years|
|2.||Management Trainee (Technical)||28 Years|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||30 Years|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||30 Years|
|6.||Superintendent (General)||30 Years|
|7.||Junior Superintendent||30 Years|
|8.||Hindi Translator||28 Years|
|9.||Junior Technical Assistant||28 Years|
The minimum qualification required is Graduation for CWC Recruitment 2020. The training qualifications needed for CWC 2020 Recruitment are given below:
|Post Code||Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|1||Management Trainee (General)||Degree from a recognised university / institute with a 1st level Master of Business Administration, Specialty in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Partnership or Brand Management or Supply Chain Management.||NIL|
|2||Management Trainee (Technical)||1st class Postgraduate degree in Entomology or Microbiology or Biochemistry Agriculture OR 1st class Postgraduate degree in Biochemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognised University / Institute.||NIL|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||A degree in Civil Engineering.||NIL|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||A degree in Electrical Engineering.||NIL|
|5||Accountant||B. Com or BA (Commerce) or Cost and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants||3 years|
|6||Superintendent (General)||Post Graduate Degree from a recognised university or institution in any discipline||NIL|
|7||Junior Superintendent||Graduated from any discipline of a recognised university or institution||NIL|
|8||Hindi Translator||Master’s degree in Hindi / English OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as the main subject, or both as the medium of examination||NIL|
|9||. Junior Technical Assistant||Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects.||NIL|
It is reported that in March 2020 the CWC Application Form 2020 will be released. Candidates have to apply online for the exam. Candidates must keep a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration after applying for the exam.
How to apply for CWC Recruitment 2020?
- Visit CWC’s official website, then click the link directly.
- You must first register if you are a new user. If you have already registered, you must log in using the registration number and password to continue the application process.
- To register as a new user, click on “New Registration” and enter your name , contact details and email address.
- Note down the registration number and password. In addition, fill in the request form with the personal and academic information requested.
- Make sure all of the entered information is right, genuine and as per your 10th certificate class.
- Validate the information entered and proceed to the next stage.
- Upload your photograph, signature, thumb impression.
- Preview the form until the information is submitted.
- The last step is to pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Please send the completed form once the invoice is changed.
Applicants will be able to pay the CWC 2020 application fee in the online mode only. The payment methods accepted by Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) are Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Card, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets. The submission fee for CWC Recruitment 2020 is given below:
|Category of candidates||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|Male Candidates belonging to Unreserved and OBC Category||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Rs. 1000|
|SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates||NIL||Rs. 300||Rs. 300|
Job description for the post of Junior Superintendent
- Act as in charge of the warehouse in the absence of the manager of the warehouse
- Check and verify the accounts that are godown-wise and commodity-wise and add his signatures as a token of having done so.
- Assist in ensuring proper godown hygiene as also to assist in building up proper stacks.
- Act as in charge of stocks, operations, and godown(s) as may be assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure that returns and reports are presented to the Head Office / Regional Office in good time and that general correspondence is handled.
- Deal with all matters related to H&T activities, such as work-slips checking/countersigning and scrutiny of contractors’ bills.
Salary (Pay Scale) Details:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||The scale of Pay (IDA) (INR)|
|1.||Management trainee (General)||50000-160000 (E-2) (A Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 54400/- shall be payable during training period)|
|2.||Management trainee (Technical)||50000-160000 (E-2) (A Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 54400/- shall be payable during training period)|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||40000-140000 (E-1)|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||40000-140000 (E-1)|
|6.||Superintendent (General)||40000-140000 (E-1)|
|7.||Junior Superintendent||11200-30600 (S-11) (Pre-revised)|
|8.||Hindi Translator||11200-30600 (S-11) (Pre-revised)|
|9.||Junior Technical Assistant||10500-28690 (S-9) (Pre-revised)|