Apply for the Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board’s 2649 upcoming vacancies! Get started quickly with our guide on how to apply now. The Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board is offering 2649 elevated posts in various departments. Are you ready to be part of this great opportunity? We have all the information you need to know about how to apply for these posts, from eligibility criteria to the application process itself.
SLPRB Assam will close down the application process for 2649 posts in the Assam Forest department from tomorrow February 6. Candidates who have not applied yet can apply online through the official website of SLPRB Assam at www.slprbassam.in.
Check Assam SLPRB recruitment Eligibility Requirements
Before applying for the Assam SLPRB recruitment, it’s important to make sure you have all the necessary requirements.
- Your age must fall between 18 and 38 years old, depending on the post.
- You should also fulfil educational qualifications as specified by SLPRB recruitment notification.
- Make sure to check the instructions given in detail before proceeding with your application.
Create an Account and Fill Out Application Form
Once you’ve gathered all necessary qualifications and requirements, head on over to the SLPRB recruitment website.
- Create a new login account with a valid email ID and password. Now, fill out the application form in its entirety no matter which post you’re applying for.
- Make sure that all details you enter are accurate and submitted with correct spelling.
- Don’t forget to click ‘submit’ after finishing your application!
Submit Important Documents
It is very important to ensure all essential documents are uploaded along with your application. This includes academic certificates, age proof, caste certificates, identity/ residence proof and all other eligibility criteria as per the Assam SLPRB recruitment notice. All relevant documents need to be in pdf format and smaller than 500KB in size. Once all the required documents have been uploaded, click submit and complete your application process.
Download Admit Card and Take Written Test
After you submit your application, you need to download your admit card.
- Without the admit card, you won’t be given entry into the exam hall. Note down the exam centre and exam timings as mentioned on your admit card.
- Once at the allocated exam centre, proceed to appear for the written test.
- The test will evaluate your knowledge as per the eligibility criteria that was specified in Assam SLPRB recruitment notice.
Assam SLPRB Recruitment Vacancy details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 2649 vacancies of which 269 vacancies are for the post of Forester Grade 1, 1,226 posts vacancies are for the post of Forest Guard, 981 posts are for the AFPF Constable, 36 vacancies are for the Driver Constable and 142 vacancies are for the post of Driver under Forest Department.
Assam SLPRB recruitment age limit: The age limit for the positions of Forester Grade I, Forest Guard and Driver is 18 to 40 years (i.e. Candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2005 and on or after 01.01.1983). The maximum age for the positions of AFPF Constable & Driver Constable is 25 years.
Attend Interviews and Physical Tests (if applicable)
After the written test, you may be called for an interview. During the interview stage, your overall knowledge and understanding will be assessed. For certain posts, there may also be a physical test round which can differ from post to post. If you are applying for a police post, for example, then it’s recommended to have basic physical fitness as well. Pay attention to the details of the recruitment notice to know what type of tests apply for the post you wish to apply for.