HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Application Form has been released on 17 February 2020(Extended). HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 is conducted Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). This Recruitment is done at the state level once in a year. This recruitment offers a job in the field of teaching. Interested aspirants can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the HSSC PG Recruitment.
- [su_highlight]Application Form has been released on 17 February 2020(Extended).[/su_highlight]
- [su_highlight]Last date of the form is 02 March 2020(Extended).[/su_highlight]
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
There are total 3867 vacancies. The detailed information regarding recruitment vacancy is given below.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the HSSC PGT Recruitment is given below.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
|Closing date for deposit of fee|
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the HSSC PGT Recruitment Application Form is given below.
- Application Form has been released on 17 February 2020(Extended).
- The last date of the form is 02 March 2020(Extended).
- Candidates can pay their fee till 05 March 2020(Extended).
- Applicants have to fill the application carefully because incomplete filled form might be rejected by the conducting body.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by officials.
NOTE: Click here to filling the HSSC PGT Recruitment Application Form.
The vital information regarding the HSSC PGT Application Fee is given below.
|General Male/Female candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Female (Haryana resident) candidates||Rs.125/-|
|Male/Female SC/BC/EWS Candidates||Rs.125/-|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman||No Charges|
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: No request for the application fee refund will be entertained by the official body.
Click here to know the complete process for filling the HSSC Application Form.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the HSSC PGT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed M.A, M.com, M.Sc Computer Science, Zoology Botany/ Bio-Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Genetics/ Micro-Biology/ Plant Physiology/ Bio-Technology/ Life Sciences/Molecular Bio.
- Marks Required: Applicants have to score at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Mandatory Subject: Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen: There is relaxation up to 5 years.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the HSSC PGT Recruitment Information Bulletin.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Highlight
The vital information regarding the HSSC PGT Recruitment is given below.
|Notification||Online Application Reopens from 17 February, 3864 Vacancies|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate|