Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recently announced the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 10th Exam for 10729 Vacancies in Regional Rural Banks (RRB) Examination for recruitment of Group A Officers and Group B Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Application form are available Online through www.ibps.in/crp-rrb-x Portal, The last date for registration of online applications of IBPS RRB 10 is 28th June 2021.
|Opening date of Online Registration:||8th June 2021|
|Closing date for registration of Online Application:||28th June 2021|
|Online Fee Payment:||08/06/2021 to 28/06/2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training:||09.07.2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training:||19.07.2021 to 25.07.2021|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary:||July/ August, 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary:||August, 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary:||September 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single:||September 2021|
|Online Examination – Main / Single:||September/October 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III):||October 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III):||October / November 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III):||October / November 2021|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)):||January 2022|
How many vacancies are there in IBPS RRB 2021?
Category/Scale wise Vacancy Details:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 5289 Posts
- Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – 4118 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (Agriculture Officer) – 25 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (Marketing Officer) – 43 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (Treasury Manager) – 08 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (Law) – 27 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (CA) – 32 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (IT) – 59 Posts
- Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer) – 902 Posts
- Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) – 207 Posts
What is the selection process of IBPS RRB?
The selection process of IBPS RRB Examination 2021 is divided into two parts. The process is given below:
- Preliminary Online Examination (Objective)
- Main Examination (Objective)
Minimum qualification for IBPS
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB Banks.