Recruitment Notification Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Rrt Courses 88, 89 & 90 is released by Indian Army Recruitment Wing. Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses. Religious Teachers preach religious scriptures to troops and conduct various rituals at Regimental/Unit religious institutions. The Ministry of Defense was established after independence under the charge of a Minister of the Cabinet and each service was put under its own Commander-in – Chief. The Commanders-in-Chief were renamed Chief of the Army Staff, Naval Staff Chief and Air Staff Chief in 1955. The Department of Defense Production was founded in November 1962 to deal with defence equipment research , development and production. The Department of Defense Supplies was established in November 1965 for the planning and execution of defence requirement import substitution schemes.
These two divisions were later combined to create the Production and Supplies Department of Defense. The name of the Defense Production and Supplies Department was changed to the Defense Production Department in 2004. The Defense Research and Development Department was established in 1980. In 2004, the Department of Welfare for Ex-Servicemen was created.
The Secretary of Defense is the head of the Department of Defense and is also responsible for overseeing the operations of the Ministry’s four departments.
Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification
Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO) Religious Teachers Vacancy 152 The Indian Army has issued notification of posts. This great opportunity can now be extended to qualified applicants who wish to make a career in military teaching careers.
The Indian Army is accepting applications from qualified male applicants to employ Religious Teachers as Junior Commissioned Officers for courses RRT 87 & 88. Join the Indian Army Gov and with this sarkari naukri form a prestigious career. You can download the Indian Army jobs online application connexion, review pattern and complete notification from the official website.
Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment Notification 2020
Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment Notification 2020 has been released by the Indian Army evening of 30 September 2019 and closes on 29 October 2019 by 11:50 pm to recruit 152+ posts of Religious Teacher. With the release of official notification, Indian Army Religious Teacher 2020 Recruitment has been started.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Indian Army has released Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2020 Important Dates for the year 2020-21. The important dates for Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification||04 October 2019|
|Online Registration Starts from||30 September 2019|
|Online Registration Ends On||29 October 2019|
|Date of exam||23 February 2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Online Application
The Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment offers online application mode, for which application fees are to be charged online mode. Candidates are advised to visit the website. Candidates should follow the process for Indian Army Religious Teacher‘s online application given below.
- Candidates should go to the official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm.
- After that fill in the candidate requires entry deposit/ login. Click on candidate registration.
- Candidates follow all the instructions and carefully fill the online application form. And then confirm that your applications are correct or false.
- After opening an application page and after filling the candidate, click on Save All or press Details to continue.
- Now your application has been submitted. Click on downloading PDF notification and print out two copies of the application form.
Required Documents List for online Registration
- Personal mobile number
- Personal Email ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Aadhar Card
Application Fee: Nil
Indian Army Vacancy
More than thousand aspirants appear for the Indian Army Religious Teacher every year. Indian Army Recruitment has advertised for 152 posts.
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||07||Hindu (Gorkha) candidates only|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01||Ladakhi Muslim Shia candidates only|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||04|
All the Eligibility Criteria will be common for In Service and Civil Candidates.
The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not be below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 01 Oct 2020 (i.e. candidates born between 01 Oct 1986 and 30 Sep 1995 inclusive of both dates).
The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, candidate must possess following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual:
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment – Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in „Karam Kand‟.
- Granthi – Sikh candidates with „Gyani‟ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts. Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre – Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) – Any person who has been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with a proper certificate from Monastery.
Note: The above mandatory education qualifications should be acquired by individuals from recognized universities. All the above eligibility criteria are common for In-service and Civil Candidates.
- A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidates should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
- Serving combatants or Remustering candidates must be in the medical category SHAPE-1. Remustering candidates will be exempted from recruiting medical examinations at the time of the recruiting rally. A certificate indicating medical category duly signed by Army Medical Authority where an individual is serving and countersigned by the Commanding Officer of the unit will be submitted by the candidate.
Physical Standard and Fitness Test
|Height (cm)||(i) For General – 160
(ii) For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157
(iii) Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoys – 155 (only Locals).
|Chest (cm)||77 for all|
|Weight (kg)||(i) For General and Ladakhis – 50
(ii) For Gorkha candidates – 48
|Physical Fitness Test||Candidates should be able to run 1600m in 08 Minutes.
Note: Provisions for extra time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas:
(i) Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs.
(ii) Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs.
Candidates found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone/Regimental Centres concerned.
The written analysis will involve analytical types of questions and will consist of two articles. Paper-1 is popular to all applicants for religion, and only a qualifying test. Candidates scoring at least 40 percent of the Paper-I marks will be tested only in Paper-II. For the preparation of a merit list for participating in the interview, marks gained in Paper-2 will be counted. Negative marks will be -0.5 per wrong reply. In both papers each issue will be 02 marks. Serving / Ex-servicemen / War Widow / Widow and Sportsmen / NCC / Computer certificate holders do not have bonus points.
|Paper-2||specific to religious denominations as applied by Candidate||50||100|
Indian Army RRT Selection Process
For initial screening, applicants considered eligible will be provided with an Admission Card, which will require verification of genuine credentials, physical health test, and medical evaluation. Screened applicants are put through a written exam. The final list of merits will be based on marks obtained in Paper-2 and Interview by the candidates.
Finally, the chosen applicants will be registered as JCO (RT) and undergo 06 weeks of basic training. The candidates will be commissioned as Religious Teachers in the rank of Naib Subedar in Indian Army upon successful completion of the training.
How To Download Indian Army RT JCO Result 2020?
- At first step to Indian Army’s official website @ www.joindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidate will find the What ‘s New section on the right hand side of the main page.
- Check over there for the RT JCO Result 2020 connexon for the Indian Army.
- See the link, and click it.
- Specify the information needed.
- Re-check the information entered.
- Then press the button to send.
- Now, on the computer, candidates can see the Indian Army JCO/ RT Result 2020.
- For further reference, download and take a print out of the Indian Army JCO/ RT Result 2020.