ONGC MO Recruitment 2020: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Doctors-Emergency / General Duty & Specialists on contract basis at its Hospital in Dehradun on a consolidated honorarium. The period of contract shall be upto 30.06.2022. The role is strictly contractual and has no obligation on ONGC ‘s part to grant daily appointment at any level. Candidates who have completed their MBBS, MD, MS from any Recognized Institute or University in India, are eligible to apply. ONGC Recruitment applications online will be approved from July 3rd to July 17th 2020. Candidates can refer to this article to know basic details, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process, salary details, process to apply etc.
ONGC MO Recruitment Notification 2020
Candidates can find basic details about the ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment from the following table:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, ONGC|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Starting Date For Registration||3rd July 2020|
|Closing Date For Registration||17th July 2020
|Last Date To Mail documents to
Recruitment at the official website i.e., ongcindia.com
|18th July 2020
|Application Mode||Online Registration and
|Selection Process||Qualification and Interview|
|Advt. No.||2/2020 (R&P)|
ONGC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
ONGC has announced various vacancies with different seats under ONGC MO Recruitment 2020. The details of various posts names with number of seats can be found below:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Contract Medical Officer Emergency Duty (EMO)||08|
|Contract Medical Officer-General Duty (GDMO)||04|
|Contract Medical Officer-Occupational Health (OH)||01|
|Contract Medical Officer Physician||02|
|Contract Medical Officer Radiology||01|
|Contract Medical Officer Surgery||01|
ONGC MO Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for various posts under ONGC Medical Officer can be found below:
- For EMO, GDMO, and OH: Bachelor of Medicine and Baccalaureate of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- For the post of Physician: MD-General Medicine
- For the post of Radiology: MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis)
- For the post of Surgery: MS- General Surgery
How To Apply For ONGC MO Recruitment 2020?
Following are the steps which should be followed to apply for ONGC MO Recruitment:
- Candidates will first have to visit the official website of ONGC i.e.,www.ongcindia.com for registering themselves.
- After registration, interested candidates for the interview are to submit their related documents by email as shown below:
Educational qualification documents
Medical Council of India/State Council Registration certificate
Caste / PWD Certificate (if applicable)
No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer
- The candidates will also be required to send a scanned copy of passport size photograph in jpg format only.
- The candidates are advised to mail all the documents & photographs in separate pdf files (for docs) & jpg file (for photo) to recruitment at the official website of ONGC on or before 18.07.2020.
ONGC Medical Officer Selection Process
The selected candidates are to be posted in Dehradun. The candidates are chosen on the basis of:
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 necessary qualification points & up to 10 points for all applicable higher qualifications)
- Interview – 30 marks
Total – 100 marks
The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail and SMS about the date & time of the interview. Candidates are also advised to provide correct information in their online application.
The applicants will be intimated in advance with the electronic interview mode (Google Meet/ WhatsApp / Zoom Call/ Skype). However, the candidates are advised to be prepared to give interviews in all the mediums mentioned here, and to appear in person, if so required by ONGC.
ONGC Medical Officer Salary Details
The following salary is given to the candidates who will be chosen for the ONGC MO Post post. Besides the salary listed below, you will also receive medical facilities and accommodation in the house.
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Contract Medical Officer Emergency Duty (EMO)||Rs. 72,000 per month|
|Contract Medical Officer-General Duty (GDMO)|
|Contract Medical Officer-Occupational Health (OH)|
|Contract Medical Officer Physician||Rs. 1,00,000 per month|
|Contract Medical Officer Radiology||Rs. 1,00,000 per month|
|Contract Medical Officer Surgery||Rs. 1,00,000 per month|