PNB SO Notification 2020 Out: The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Specialist Officer, SO (Manager & Senior Manager). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at ww.pnbindia.in or through the direct link that has been made available from 8th until 29th September 2020. A total of 535 vacancies have been notified. Eligible candidates will be able to apply online PNB SO Recruitment 2020 from 8 September 2020 Candidates can apply for any one of the posts that have been listed in the subsequent paragraphs.
PNB SO Recruitment Important Dates 2020
Candidates can find important dates related to PNB SO Recruitment from the given table:
|PNB SO Event||PNB SO Dates|
|PNB SO Notification 2020 Release Date||7th September 2020|
|PNB SO Online Registration Starts From||8th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for PNB SO||29th September 2020|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||Oct/Nov|
|PNB SO Result Date||To be notified|
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Specialist Officers (SO) Notification 2020
The Punjab National Bank, PNB has released a notification for the post of SO for filling up a total of 535 vacancies. This is a bumper vacancy that has been released for the post of Specialist Officers. Eligible and Interested candidates will be able to apply online PNB SO Recruitment 2020 from 8 September 2020 through the official site of PNB i.e. www.pnbindia.in. The candidates for PNB Manager and Sr. Manager will be appointed in the MMGS-II, and MGM-III Grade. The online portal for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 will be open from 8th to 29th September 2020. The candidates can apply only for any one post only.
PNB SO Vacancy 2020
The total vacancy that has been notified for the PNB Bank SO Recruitment 2020 is 535. The post wise PNB SO Vacancy for Manager and Senior Manager has been given below.
|PNB SO Post||Vacancies|
|Manager ( HR)||10|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||40|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||50|
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to apply for the PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020, the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favour.
Educational Qualification Required
Each of the posts mentioned below requires work experience as well.
|NB SO Post||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Manager, Risk||
|Senior Manager, Credit||
The age limit for the post of PNB SO Managers and Senior Managers is mentioned below. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Government Norms.
|Min: 25 Years
Max: 35 Years
|Min: 25 Years
Max: 37 Years
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates – Rs. 175/-
- All others: Rs. 850/-
The salary for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Manager, MMGS Grade II – 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager, MMGS Grade III – 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
How to apply for PNB SO recruitment 2020?
A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. The process to apply online for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 has been given below.
- Click the given link to apply for PNB Specialist Officer here – https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.aspx
- As the new tab opens, Register for PNB SO by filling the following details:
- After PNB SO Registration, go to the Login Page
- Enter the credentials.
- Upload your photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of PNB SO 2020.
- Click the Submit button to complete the PNB SO 2020 Online form.
PNB SO Selection Process
The selection for all the posts of PNB Specialist Officers will be through the following two methods.
- Online test
Note: A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
PNB SO Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the PNB Manager and Senior Manager is given here.
- The PNB SO Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
(Relevant to the Post)
The candidates who will qualify the written test for PNB SO will be eligible to appear for the PNB SO.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 35.
- In the interview, the minimum qualifying marks will not be less than 40%.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- There shall be no disclosure of interview scores of candidates failing to achieve minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from interview or further process.
- An applicant should qualify for both the Online Key Review and the interview, and be of sufficient merit to be shortlisted for subsequent interim allocation process.