Railway Recruitment board or RRB will soon announce the Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical 2018 Vacancy or commonly known as RRB NTPC 2018 Application Form. The notification will most probably release in September 2018. Aspirants will be given a time window of one month i.e. September to October 2018 for filling up the application form. The exam will be conducted in November 2018. It is expected that for approx 2.5 lakh vacancies, the huge number of applicants will be there.
Check Railway RRB ALP Technician Result Here.
Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical 2018 Vacancy
Candidates must note that mode of application is online only. There is no provision to apply offline for RRB NTPC 2018 also known as Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical 2018 Vacancy. First of all, candidates should thoroughly read the instructions for filling the application form. Also before filling the form, they should ensure that all the eligibility requirements are met.
Important Information Regarding RRB Railway Vacancy:
|Conducting Body||Indian Railways / Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Exam||RRB NTPC 2018|
|Total Number of Openings/Post||250,000 Two Lakh Fifty Thousand (Expected)|
|Form Starting Dates||September 2018|
|Exam Date||November 2018|
Why is Railway recruiting 2.5 Lakhs Employees in 2018?
The News appear in Hindustan Times Newspaper (Hindi) on 9th July 2018. That 2.5 Lakhs seats are vacant in Group C & D Railway Jobs. In the first phase, only 1.5 vacancies will be notified by Indian Railway Recruitment Board in September 2018.
How to fill RRB NTPC 2018 Application form?
- Candidates have to first visit the official page of Indian Railways. Link for the same will be provided here.
- Click on the Recruitment
- First, Candidate has to choose the region for which you want to apply. Candidates have an option of selecting from many choices.
- Afte, this candidate will be taken to the online application portal. Click on new registration.
- First candidates have to register by filling basic details such as name, email ID, mobile no, etc and the post you want to apply for. Click on submit.
- A unique ID and password will be generated which will be notified to the candidate. Now candidates can log in using these credentials and fill the rest of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly. No provision of change in the details later will be there.
- After this stage is complete, candidates will be required to pay the application fee. Choose the mode of payment most suitable to you and make payment.
- Candidates have to download the blank template.
- Then, candidates will have to affix passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression.
- Also, the copy of the declaration.
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions.
- Submit the application form but before that check it carefully. Candidates are also advised to take a printout of the application form for further use.
- Community Certificate will also be submitted for people belonging to SC/ST.
Candidate should also note that applicants have to submit the application fee for successful submission of their Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical 2018 Vacancy.
Name of Posts for RRB NTPC 2018
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)
- Loco Pilot
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Various Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Senior Time Keeper, etc.
SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped people are exempted from paying the application fee.