RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai has announced a notification for Job Recruitment with certain eligibility qualifications for the vacant posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Grade II Technician vacancies. The RRB ALP 2nd Stage CBT is scheduled from 12 December to 14 December 2018. The Candidates who are eligible for the RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018 must apply before the last date. Aspirants can seek more information regarding RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018 by reading the page below.
Eligible applicants will have to fill the application form in Online Mode which is available on the official website and does not need to send the form and other documents to the given address. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018.
Check Railway RRB ALP Technician Result Here.
The Railway Recruitment Board ALP 2nd Stage CBT is scheduled from 12 December to 14 December 2018.
RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||To be Announced Later|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||To be Announced Later|
|Recruitment Process||To be Announced Later|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018
- Qualification Criteria: The applicants for RRB Mumbai Assistant Loco Pilot Jobs must have pass SSC or Matriculation/ITI from any of the recognized University of India.
- Age Limit: The Candidate’s Age should be between 18-30 Years as on 01 January 2018.
Note: Age relaxation is applicable for all the Candidates depending on their category.
- Application Fees: The Application Fees for the Applicants will vary depending on their category of Reservation. Candidates can pay the fees Online through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Online Wallets. Payments done through other modes will not be accepted at all. For more details, Check the official notification for Application fee details.
How to Apply for RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018
The Applicants can apply for RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018 for Group C by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai.
- Candidates must select Employment Notice in News and Updates Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply in Online mode only.
- First of all, Click on Apply Now Button.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- The Application should be filled in English and candidates need to upload the required documents which are necessary.
- Applicants then need to pay the fees through online mode only using Net Banking/Credit Card/Other Online Wallets.
- Finally, Click on Final Submit Button.
- The Application form with details will be generated. Save the Application form for future use. Take a printout and keep the form safe until the selection process ends.
RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Number of Posts: 2 Posts
- Post: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Grade II Technician vacancies
- Recruitment Board: Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
- Notification No: 01/2016
Application Form for RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018
The Application Form for RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018 will start soon. Candidates can visit the Official Website and can regularly check our latest news from our official Website.
Download the Official Notification PDF here.
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
Divisional office compound,
Mumbai: 400 202
Stay tuned for more updates about RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018.