RRB NTPC 2020 Application Form will be released by Indian Railways Requirement Boards. Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories 2020 (RRB NTPC 2020) is a combined entrance test for filling up the vacancies of posts such as Station Master, Ticket Collector, Ticket Clerk, etc. A huge number of candidates aspire to make their careers in Indian Railways under these categories.
The candidates aspiring the join Indian Railways can apply for these posts through RRB Online Application Forms. The aspirants must read the complete article below for detailed and complete information about RRB NTPC 2020.
Check Railway RRB ALP Technician Result Here.
RRB NTPC 2020 Application Form Notification
|Name of Examination||RRB NTPC Examination 2020|
|Name of the Recruiter / Name of the Exam Conductor||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post / Name of Position||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Level of Examination||National Level Open Examination|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Examination Conducted at Different Examination Venues|
Important Dates of RRB NTPC 2020
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Official Notification||July 2020|
|Deadline for Filling and Submitting Application Form||July 2020|
|Release of Admit Card (Stage 1)||August 2020|
|RRB NTPC 2020 Examination (Stage 1)||September 2020|
|Result Declaration (Stage 1)||December 2020|
|Release of Admit Card (Stage 2)||January 2020|
|RRB NTPC 2020 Examination (Stage 2)||February 2020|
|Result Declaration (Stage 2)||To Be Announced Soon|
|Typing Skill Test / Aptitude Test||To Be Announced Soon|
But, the above dates are tentative and may change as per the announcements of Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB NTPC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to fill the application form, the candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Satisfying the following eligibility criteria is the must failing which candidature of the candidates will be rejected.
|Age||The candidates must be between the age of 18 Years and 32 Years.
There will be relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
|Educational Qualification||The candidates should have completed graduation from any recognized institute.
Proficiency in typing is also necessary.
RRB NTPC 2020 Application Form Procedure
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website and fill the Online RRB NTPC Application Form 2020.
- Then, the candidates must fill all the details that are mandatory in the application form. Moreover, the details necessary to fill the application form are the must to fill.
- Also, the candidates should upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Further, the candidates need to pay the application fee.
- Then, after completing the application form and paying the application fee, the candidates should submit the application form. Then, they will get a registration number which they should keep safe for future reference.
- Finally, the applicants should take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
RRB NTPC 2020 Examination Pattern
RRB will set an examination pattern to select the aspirants for filling up the vacancies. Following is the pattern of this examination.
- All the aspirants must appear in the written examination.
- The written test will be conducted to test the basic knowledge and basic calculation abilities of the candidates.
- The examination will consist of 100 or 120 questions and the time to solve the same will be 90 to 120 minutes.
- After qualifying the written test, the candidates have to appear for the Computer Based Test which will test the computer skills of the candidates.
- After Computer Based Test, the candidates who qualify will get a call for the Interview. In Interview, candidates have to prove their mental and vocal abilities to satisfy the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Finally, those candidates who qualify in the Interview also will get the post in Indian Railways.
Syllabus of RRB NTPC 2020
RRB has set the following syllabus for the examination. The aspirants need to learn all the following topics to perform well in the examination.
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- General Science
- Quantitative Aptitude Test will test the candidates’ computational ability and their speed and accuracy in performing mathematical calculations.
- Reasoning and Intelligence Test will test the candidates’ logical approach.
- General Awareness will test the candidates’ knowledge of their surroundings such as current affairs, culture, politics, History, Geography, Environment, sports, etc.
- General Science will test candidates’ inclination towards science and their knowledge of current scientific developments.
RRB NTPC 2020 Admit Card
- The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will get the admit card on the official website.
- Without the admit card, no candidate will get permission to appear in the examination.
- The admit card consists of all the information related to the examination and the candidate.
- The candidates must reach the examination venue at least half an hour before the reporting time on the admit card.
Result of RRB NTPC 2020
After the successful commencement of the examination, the results will be available on the official website. Only those candidates who appeared in the examination will get the result. The result will be available approximately two to three weeks post the written examination. The candidates qualifying written examination need to appear for the computer-based examination. Then, after qualifying the written examination, the successful candidates will get the call for Interview. Those candidates who clear the Interview process will get jobs in their desired posts. After the successful commencement of all the stages of the examination, final result declaration will take place in the month of April 2020 / May 2020.
Find more details about RRB individual Boards at RRB Websites.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to RRB NTPC 2020.