Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will announce the vacancy for 11255 posts of RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. The candidates are requested to see full details and the process of applying for the Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. The Application process along with the Eligibility Criteria and other information is given below. Therefore, the candidates are required to thoroughly read the article below.
RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration of application: 10 May 2020
- Closure of registration of application: 8 June 2020
- Last date for printing your application: 8 June 2020
- Closure of online fee payment: 8 June 2020
- Closure for fee payment at kiosk: 08 June 2020
- Tentative Date for the Exam: August-September 2020
Details of the RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Vacancies:
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post||Total No. Of Vacancies|
|Governance Secretariat||Clerk Grade-II||329|
|Rajasthan PSC||Clerk Grade-II||9|
|Sub-divisional department/office||Junior Assistant||10,917|
RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment is given below:
- Age Limit: As on 01.01.2019, the age of the Candidate Should Be of Minimum 20 Years But Not Complete 40 Years. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.). For More Details Please Read Advertisement given below.
- Educational Qualification:
- Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent examination.
- “O” or Higher-Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC/ NIELIT.
Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science / Computer application from a university.
Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National State Councillor Vocational Training Scheme.
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
Note: The Candidates failing to complete the required eligibility will not be considered as eligible for the test.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website given below.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”.
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online.
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought.
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in the “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
|For Gen/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates||₹450|
|For OBC Non-Creamy Layer Candidates||₹350|
|For SC/ ST/PH Candidates||$250|
Note: SC/ST/OBC candidates who belong to other states than Rajasthan will be considered in the general category.
Selection Process for RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment:
The Selection for the Clerk and Junior Assistant would take place in two stages. also, the details for both the stages are given below.
- The first stage would be the Written Examination.
- Secondly, the candidates who pass the first stage. They will be called for the second stage which is the Typing Test.
The candidates who pass both the stages will be selected for the posts of a clerk or junior assistant.
Exam pattern for RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment
The paper pattern for both stages are mention below:
|1.||General Knowledge||100||3 hours|
|2.||General Hindi||100||3 hours|
All questions in Stage-I will be objective type.
Also, This Examination will be conducted offline.
Furthermore, The Level of questions will be of a secondary class of Rajasthan Board.
After Stage 1 of the exam, the candidates who pass the exam would appear for the typing test.
|Speed Test||25||10 min|
|Accuracy Test||25||10 min|
|Speed Test||25||10 min|
|Accuracy Test||25||10 min|
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment Payscale
The pay scale would be according to the Pay Matrix of Level-5.
For more details about RSMSSB Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment,
Visit the Official Website Here.
See the Official Notification Here.
Apply for the Examination Here.
Also, see Railway Police Force/Railway Protection Special Force Recruitment 2020 Here.
stay tuned for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board here.