Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) will recruit the aspirants on the basis of their GATE 2018 Score. The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2018 Score will need to appear for a Written Examination followed by a Personal Interview. The recruitment of the candidates will be done for the post of Management Trainee (Technical). There will be a total of 246 vacancies for the same post. The application form will be available soon on the official website. So, the aspiring candidates should read the below article for complete information related to SAIL GATE Recruitment 2018.
SAIL GATE Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Steel Authority of India Limited will soon release the application form for the aspirants who wish to join SAIL for the post of Management Trainee (Technical). Then, after its availability, the candidates can fill the application form. Also, if recruited, they will be a part of this Maharatna (PSU).
How to Apply for Steel Authority of India Limited
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, they should click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
- Then, they need to click on the ‘Current Job Opening / Online Registration’.
- Further, they have to click on their desired post’s link.
- Also, read the necessary details related to the post.
- Then, they should fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Finally, they need to pay the application form fee without which the application form will not be complete.
Required Documents for Registration
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Scanned images of Recent Passport Sized Photograph and Signature
- Transaction ID of the application in SAIL
Application Form Fee
|S. No.||Category||Application Form Fee|
|1.||Unreserved / Other Backward Classes||Rs. 500 /-|
|2.||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability||Rs. 100 /-|
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL GATE Recruitment 2018
- The candidates who have secured 65% aggregate marks in Engineering (Full Time) are eligible to apply. But, the disciplines in Engineering should be Ceramics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering, Mining Engineering.
- The aspirants holding MCA Degree (3 Years) with 65% aggregate marks are eligible to apply for Computer Science Discipline.
- There is a relaxation of 10% aggregate marks. This means they need to secure just 55% aggregate marks in B. Tech. to apply for the same.
- The applicants must have a look at the eligibility criteria. In the case of failure for satisfying the eligibility criteria, the candidature of the candidates may get rejected.
|Mechanical||Industrial Engineering / Industrial and Production Engineering / Manufacturing Process and Automation / Mechanical and Automation / Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering / Mechatronics / Power Engineering / Production Engineering / Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical and Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation and Control / Electrical Machine / Electronics and Power / Energy Engineering / Power Electronics / Power Plant Engineering / Power Systems and High Voltage Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||Applied Electronics / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Control / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Power / Electronics Design and Technology / Electrical, Instrumentation and Control / Instrumentation and Automation Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Industrial Electronics / Mechatronics / Power Electronics|
The official website of SAIL is https://sail.co.in/
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to SAIL GATE Recruitment 2018.