South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2020: South Eastern Railway, Kolkata has announced the official recruitment of Sports Quota vacancies in South Eastern Railway for 21 posts. The Sports Person who are eligible for the South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2020 Jobs must apply before 12 October 2020. Aspirants can seek more information regarding South Eastern Railway Job Recruitment by reading the page below.
Furthermore, Aspirants who will clear the interview process of the South Eastern Railway Job 2020 for the various post can be placed at any location in India. Eligible applicants will have to download the application form from the official site and also fill it with required details. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Job Recruitment. The Recruitment will be for sports such as Badminton, Boxing, Hockey, Swimming, Archery, Billiards, Snookers, Waterpolo, Gymnastics, Kabbadi, Table Tennis, Cricket and for both Male and Female.
Check Railway RRB ALP Technician Result Here.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
|Starting Date of Application Form Submission||12 September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||13 October 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application in Remote Areas||20 October 2020|
|Written Exam Date||To be Announced Later|
|Exam Result||To be Announced Later|
|Interview Round||To be Announced Later|
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Job Recruitment 2020
- Qualification Criteria: Candidates must have passed High School or equivalent from a recognized board with ITI Certificate.
- Age Limit: The Applicants should be between 17-25 years old as on 01 January 2020.
- Shorthand Speed: Candidates should have a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand (Hindi/ English) for a duration of 10 minutes in 65 minutes or typing for English and 75 minutes in Hindi.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2020?
The Applicants can apply for SER Sports quota Jobs by following the steps provided below:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of South Eastern Railway.
- Candidates must select “News and Updates” link in News and Updates Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Candidates also need to check the Latest Employment Notification regularly.
- Applicants should read all the details carefully and also after that download the Recruitment application form from the website.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- In Addition, Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Applicant should paste his/her Passport Size Photo and other Relevant Documents documents along with the application form.
- Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all necessary self-attested certificates/ documents, fee through Courier.
- Finally, The Courier will be sent by general post to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Bungalow No. 12A Garden Reach, Kolkata-700043 (Near BNR Central Hospital).
Application Fees for South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2020 Application Form
South Eastern Railway Job Vacancy Details
- Post Name – Sports Quota
- Number of Posts – 21 Posts ( Category 1- 05 Posts, Category 2 – 16 Posts ).
- Recruitment Board: Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Quota: Sports Quota Open Advertisement.
- Employment Notice No: SER/PERS/Sports quota/QA/2020-18
Salary for Job in South Eastern Railway
The applicants who will get an appointment in South-Eastern Sports Quota Job Recruitment 2020 will get Salary as prescribed below:
Details of Sports Quota Vacancies: No. of Seats
Download the official Notification PDF here.
Chief Personnel Officer,
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Stay tuned for more updates about South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2020.